New Time Saving Feature --
Instant Music / Instant
The saying "time is
money" is definitely true in today's ultra-competitive
market. Every second you wasted can come back to haunt you
in the end.
If you are using your system for music enjoyment and still
going through the long process of Windows' Media Player, then
you are way behind. Music is a good way to balance out your
hectic day, but why waste time on waiting for Windows. ASUS'
Instant Music feature allows you to listen to your favorite
songs with only a few push on the keyboard.
1) Make sure the optical drive (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, or CD-RW
drive) is connected to the motherboard's 4-pin CD-In connector.
2) Connect your speakers to the motherboard's speaker-out
or the optical drive's headphone-out.
3) Enable Instant Music / Instant Music~Lite function in
If you have two optical drives, select the
designated drive through Advanced's Instant Music CD-ROM.
Save BIOS setting and reboot your system.
4) Use either one of the two sets of special function keys
on your keyboard to play audio CDs. These keys only function
as indicated if you enabled the Instant Music / Instant Music~Liet
5) When you want to simply listen to music without turning
on the system, insert your CD (not MP3 format) and press [ESC]
to activate Instant Music / Instant Music~Lite. Enjoy.
* Instant Music includes these stickers below, you can place
the sticker over the appropriate keys according to the pictures
<These stickers are not bundled with Instant Music~Lite>
Please visit http://www.asus.com/products/mb/feature.htm
to find out more about Instant Music and other models support