Superior Image Quality Meets Ultra-Slim Elegant Design
VX248H Full HD LED monitor, with 80,000,000:1 high contrast ratio and HDMI interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality. Your eyes are drawn to its unprecedented design—a fusion between the sundial-inspired design stand and ultra-slime profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
True-to-life Pictures Powered by LED
80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Dynamically enhances the display’s contrast by adjusting the luminance
of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white – delivering lifelike images.
Full HD 1080p Support
Enter a spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) support.
1ms Response Time
Quick response time of 1ms (GTG) eliminates ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback.
Aspect Control function
Aspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among Full and 4:3 for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
Robust Connectivity for Multimedia Enjoyment
VX248H comes with rich connectivity including Dual HDMI and D-sub so that users could easily connect it to Full HD Blu-ray Disc players and myriad HD playback devices like DVD players and set-top boxes for limitless entertainment and multimedia enjoyment.
Splendid™ Video Intelligence Technology
The exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. 6 preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB and Standard) can be selected via a hotkey.
ASUS-exclusive VividPixel Technology
The VividPixel Technology enhances outline, sharpness, and color saturation of images and videos to deliver high-quality visual experience.
Monitor without VividPixel
- Image quality mainly depends on panel itself
- Blur happens if original quality of an image is bad
- Usually people don't notice this detail because no comparison was made
VX series with VividPixel
- VividPixel default at 25 automatically fine-tunes image quality
- See more differences by choosing among 5 options in VividPixel setting
QuickFit Virtual Scale (patent-pending)
The ASUS-exclusive QuickFit built in the monitor provides real-size document, photo, and grid mode on top of the operating windows on the screen. It can activated via a hotkey on monitor and used as a guide to accurately view and edit photos.
- Document: Letter, A4
- Photo: 8”x10”, 5”x7”, 4”x6”, 3”x5”, 2”x2”
- Grid: Alignment
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. VX248H features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favorite videos.
Stylish and User-friendly Design for Modern Sophistication
- Convenient key controls for functional set-up in the multi-language OSD.
- 25° ( forward 5°, backwards 20° )Tilting Angle.
- KENSINGTON Security Lock.
Complete After-Sale Service
- 3-year system warranty
- 3-year panel warranty
- Free pick-up service (in specific countries)
- Free service hotlines (in specific countries)
Green in Mind
- Mercury-free LED-backlit panel
Corrugated cardboard packaging with at least 80% recycled content
- Slim-flat packaging allows more cartons to be fitted per cargo, reducing transportation costs and CO₂ emission