Enjoying Digital (ATSC/QAM) and Analog (NTSC) TV on PC at the same time!
"Asus My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC" provides a total solution for home theater entertainments. Whether you want to watch 1 digital or 1 analog TV channel and record another, or record 2 digital channels, or 2 analog channels at the same time, make scheduled recording, or listen to FM radio, this card can satisfy all your needs. Besides, this product is embedded with hardware MPEG2 encoder, your CPU loading can be dramatically reduced. Therefore, you can surf the internet and watch TV programs at the same time! In addition, with built-in hardware noise reduction technology and the advanced video decoder, this card produces extremely high video quality for better TV experience. "Asus My Cinema- EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC" can easily help you turn the PC into a smart multimedia center!
Hardware Noise Reduction Technology
- Powered by PCI-Express port for faster data transmission
- Hardware MPEG2 encoder built-in for unprecedented multitasking efficiency boost
- Hardware noise reduction technology built-in to enhance best video quality
- Watch analog or digital TV (or digital TV through a standard coaxial cable) and record another, or record two different channels at the same time
- Auto-launch a Vista sidebar TV on startup with “ASUS GadgeTV Technology”
- Remote control kit for easy channel surfing
- Listen to FM radio
- Dual AV inputs for capture external source
- "ASUS VideoSecurity Online Technology" for making your private security system on PC
- Microsoft Vista Home Premium / Vista Home Basic / Vista Ultimate / Windows XP certified
Asus GadgeTV Technology
Auto-launch a Vista sidebar TV on startup with ASUS GadgeTV Technology. From now on, you can watch TV even when you are working!
- Microsoft Windows Vista(Home Premium ,Home Basic, Business, Ultimate) or XP SP2
- Available PCI Express slot
- Minimum CPU and VGA
- 1.6GHz Atom or 2.2GHz Intel P4 or 1.8GHz Centrino or equivalent
- Minimum system memoryWindows XP: 256MB; Windows Vista: 512MB
- Minimum hard drive spaceWindows XP: 1G; Windows Vista: 15G
- Windows Media Player 9 or above
- DirectX-compatible audio solution