ASUS GTX580 Introduces the Most Powerful DirectX® 11 Graphics Card from NVIDIA®
The successful Fermi series from NVIDIA® continues to expand with the new GTX 580, featuring 512 CUDA cores and achieving the most impressive DirectX® 11 performance ever fielded by a single NVIDIA® GPU. ASUS has added its own exclusive Voltage Tweak to the GTX580 for significant output gains on demand. The hardcore performance of the ASUS GTX580 offers full HD NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround gaming and movie watching on up to three* screens, and CUDA parallel computing that puts the great power of the GPU at the disposal of the CPU for overall system enhancement.
- ASUS exclusive Voltage Tweak gives users a quick and accessible way to overvolt the graphics card to its limit at 1157MHz – up to 50%** faster performance compared to reference.***
- ASUS GTX580 is factory overclocked at 782MHz with 512 CUDA cores, the most of any current NVIDIA® design. It features a large 1536MB GDDR5 video memory, rated at over 4GHz. The massive 384-bit memory interface opens up performance by removing data transmission bottlenecks for better hardware utilization.
- Support for NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround in full 1080p HD — users can expand 3D games, movies and photos on up to three* screens at once for the most immersive PC multimedia experience around.
- With its over-the-top power, ASUS GTX580 opens up optimal utilization of DirectX® 11 features such as advanced tessellation and real time ray tracing. This enables high resolution PC gaming in unprecedented detail, allowing even the most taxing titles to run smoothly at maximum frames per second.
- HDMI 1.4a updates video output to the fastest, highest-bandwidth standard available.
||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX580 |
||PCI Express® 2.0|
||4008MHz (1002MHz GDDR5)|
|DVI max resolution
||2560 x 1600|
|D-Sub max resolution
||2048 x 1536|
||Mini HDMI-to-HDMI adaptor x1|
8-pin to 6-pin Power Cable x1
||ASUS utilities and driver |
*Please follow the driver setup instruction to download SmartDoctor application on www.asus.com prior to use
||11.0” x 4.4” x 1.58” |
* SLI configuration is required.
** Subject to system configuration and usage. Results may vary.
***Please follow the driver setup instruction to download SmartDoctor application on www.asus.com prior to use Product specifications and features may change without prior notice. Check www.asus.com for details.