Born for the win - Precise positioning and lifelike immersion
Get the drop on opponents with improved audio positioning and bask in game music with crystal-clear 118dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and the 600 ohm headphone amplifier. The commitment of the Xonar team delivers leading-performance gaming products, merged with the excitement of a unique, stylish and gamer-focused design.
ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo, named after the Greek God of the sun and music, comes with exclusive Hyper Grounding and top notch components, combined with the latest Dolby® and DTS™ surround enhancements to ensure you hear exactly what game designers want you to hear.
Take complete control of your audio with Sonic Studio
Xonar Phoebus features the latest Sonic Studio software suite, so you have full control over every audio setting ranging from equalization (EQ) to 7.1-speaker level-balancing. Sonic Studio has a single navigation page that puts everything in front of you, with an intuitive point-and-click interface that allows you to pre-set audio profiles to suit different audio requirements.
Winning formula for exceptional audio quality
118dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) clarity
Up to 30X audio clarity compared with the SNR ratios of average onboard audio.
Digital to analog converter (DAC)
High-fidelity PCM1796 DAC brings clarity with excellent signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and lowest total harmonic distortion (THD)
Hyper Grounding technology
The noise-blocking, multi-layer PCB has been designed with decades of ASUS professional layout experience.
Electromagnetic interface (EMI) shielding
The EMI shield seals the signal from noise generated by other components, offering interference-free audio
Sound detail boost with 600ohm integrated headphone amplifier
Since many gamers choose to refrain from disturbing others while insisting on the best sound quality, ROG and Xonar teams integrated the top-flight headphone amplifier on ROG Xonar Phoebus, driving up to 600 ohm impedance for genuinely impactful headphone output.
Drive your gaming headset to 100% performance with the powerful TPA6120A2 headphone amplifier
3 headphone gain settings
Three different gain settings cater to various headphone impedance levels, with aesthetic lighting that changes accordingly: blue for < 64 ohms and red for the two settings over 64 ohm.
Genre-optimized game audio profiles for precise audio positioning and immersion
Genre-optimized game audio profiles allow gamers to choose from four different audio presets with ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo. With it, gamers can enjoy fine-tuned audio specifically for the game they play.
- First person shooter (FPS): enhanced positioning sound clues such as footsteps and gunfire.
- Real time strategy (RTS): enhanced game sound effects such as explosions, machinery, rumbling and lasers.
- Action/ Role play games (RPG): enhanced game sound effects such as fighting sounds and voice-acting.
- Racing simulation games: enhanced game sound effects such as engine, drifting and background music; more immersive surroundings
Realistic surround and enhanced sound
Dolby® Home Theater V4
New Dolby® Home Theater V4 enhances surround sound with improved processing and playback.
- Surround decoder - converts 2-channel audio sources to multi-channel. Experience immersive audio through multi-channel playback
- Surround virtualizer - delivers stunning virtual surround playback for standard stereo headphones or speakers
- Intelligent equalizer - allows users to adjust tone dynamically with easy visual controls
- Dialogue enhancer - improves premium clarity for in-game communications
- Volume leveler - helps maintain chosen volume consistently across audio sources
DTS UltraPC II™
DTS™ UltraPC II delivers superior surround and audio enhancements regardless of whether PC is used as a gaming rig or home theater system. DTS™ UltraPC II suite includes the following technologies:
- DTS Surround Sensation™ - utilizes psycho-acoustic information to simulate vivid 3D surround sound through PC speakers or headphones
- DTS Enhance™ - intelligently augments low and high frequencies to maintain the desired balance and brightness of musical tones
- DTS Symmetry™ - enables audio systems to deliver a stronger sound without additional hardware
- DTS Audio Restoration™ - infuses new life into overly compressed audio recordings by intelligently enhancing their dynamic range