Think Innovate and Work with Technology Leader
ASUS offers competitive remuneration and great advancement opportunities. We are now seeking for talented and hardworking individuals to expand our business worldwide. Below are positions that are currently available. If you believe that you have the skills to succeed in a fast paced environment, please email your CV & resume now.
Product Planner (Sydney based )
Product Manager (Sydney based)
- Strong IT background with passion about maintaining up to date knowledge and understanding of the features and benefits of ASUS products;
- Superb analytical and research skills and excellent strategic thinking capability;
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite with sound numerical and communication skills;
- Be self motivated and effective at building relationships at all levels with the ability to work well under pressure.
Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience with focus on building specific channels in the areas of 1) Notebooks, Netbooks and Tablet; 2) PC Components – MB, VGA, etc.; 3)WLAN, Server & Networking.
- Passionate about understanding of ASUS products so to design a schedule of research & reporting that will ensure product developments is in response to the market needs & priorities;
- Experienced in managing product life cycle which compliments identifying opportunities with various markets to increase sales growth and assume the accountability for the product lines’ revenue & profitability;
- Ambitious, self motivated, innovative and effective at building relationships at all levels with the ability to excel under pressure.
Remuneration commensurate with experience, please email CV with cover letter to
email@example.com and please quote job title for the position applied.
( All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence )