FUNCTIE: Jr. Retail Account Manager BE
ASUS, a technology-oriented company blessed with one of the world's top R&D teams, is well known for high-quality and innovative technology. As a leading provider of 3C (computers, communications and consumer electronics) total solutions, ASUS offers a complete product portfolio to compete in the new millennium. We invest in our people and our technologies, and consistently deliver high-quality products. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at ASUS to see what your future may hold.
Asus Benelux is looking for a new person for a Jr. Retail Account Manager position, helping to grow the Notebook and Tablet business with our resellers throughout Belgium.
Within the Belgium sales team we are looking for a Jr. Retail Account Manager. Main task for the Channel account manager is to achieve targets and to create a strong relationship with partners. This will have to be a multi-level relationship with a trusted advisor role. Next to that the interaction with our distributors is very important. The Retial Account Manager will directly report to the Belgium Sales Manager.
Working with channel partners is a challenging and therefore very exciting environment to work in. These very different and sometimes large partners play a very important role in the growth for Asus.
What is required for the role:
• Highly motivated person
• Flexible work attitude
• Never give up mentality (often long sales cycles that require patience and persistence)
• High level of detail
• Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new partners.
• Create relationship at multi-level within the channel partners
• Work very close together with the distributors and their sales teams.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in French (pré) English and Dutch
• Experience in Channel sales
• Self motivating and team player
What will it bring to you:
• Very exciting job due to the complexity and numerous people you will have to work with
• Great place to work, lot of action, new developments
• Enthusiastic work environment
Challenging and progressive work environment
A team with a high level of energy and motivation to win
All in all an interesting and challenging position for people that want to be creative in finding new ways of doing business!
If interested, please sent your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASUS, a technology-oriented company, is well known for high-quality and innovative technology. As a leading provider of computers, communications and consumer electronics, ASUS offers a complete product portfolio to compete in the new millennium. We invest in our people and our technologies, and consistently deliver high-quality products. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at ASUS to see what your future may hold.
We are looking for candidates with a predilection for tax with good communication skills and is eager to take on accounting-, finance-, or tax-related projects.
1. Job description:
· Preparation and timely filing of periodical tax
· Develop, maintain and review compliance reports
· Updating tax-related development
· Build and maintain relationships with tax authorities in various jurisdictions
· Some administrative tasks
· Participate, as a team member, in process optimization project
2. Skills and competences:
· Education: University degree preferable in Tax/Business Law (starter)
· Fluent in Dutch and English
· Fiscal economics background preferred, but not a must
· Knowledge of EU VAT
· Knowledge of corporate income tax and withholding taxes is an advantage
· At least one year of similar experience is an advantage
You are able:
· To work independent within a fast changing environment
· To work with numbers and calculations
· To be accurate and responsible
· To work under pressure, think logical and be analytical
· To communicate on a high level and within a dynamic team
· To work with the MS office package (especially Excel)
3. We offer:
· As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility
· Work within an informal setting with a great diversity of employees in a global business environment
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please send CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com