ASUS offers competitive remuneration and great advancement opportunities. We are now seeking for talented and hardworking individuals to expand our business worldwide. Below are positions that are currently available. If you believe that you have the skills to succeed in a fast paced environment, please email your CV & resume to email@example.com
FUNCTIE: Team Leader Packing
ASUS Holland BV is the European Service Center worldwide group ASUSTek which producing motherboards and other IT products.
• Responsible for the packing, store in and ship of electronic products on two locations
• make shipments ready for the supply chain in and out of Europe.
• Monitoring of logistic process to meet the deadlines.
• Planning of activities like packing, picking and ship-out based on day and week planning
• To monitor and manage team members (Hiring, resigning, performance appraisal)
• To assist manager to manage the daily operation, team demands and requests
• To check and evaluate team members' output and efficiency
• To adopt improvement methods when necessary
• To offer guidance and support to help with team quality and daily operation
• To collect feedback from team members and to offer efficiency improvement plans to department manager
•Orientation of new team members (training, guidance, support)
•Quality control of teams output
• Lean background is preferred.
• You will report to your manager.
• Logistics knowledge
• MBO level 4 or indicated work experience at that level
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) Dutch and English
• Capable of motivating a team
• No-nonsense mentality
•Knowledge of WMS and e-logistic
•Software knowledge (Microsoft office)
• Work within a dynamic organization with an international character
• We have an informal setting with a great diversity of employees
• Starting salary €1970,