FUNCTIE: Team Leader Packing
ASUS Holland BV is the European Service Center worldwide group ASUSTek which producing motherboards and other IT products.
• Responsible for the packing, store in and ship of electronic products on two locations
• make shipments ready for the supply chain in and out of Europe.
• Monitoring of logistic process to meet the deadlines.
• Planning of activities like packing, picking and ship-out based on day and week planning
• To monitor and manage team members (Hiring, resigning, performance appraisal)
• To assist manager to manage the daily operation, team demands and requests
• To check and evaluate team members' output and efficiency
• To adopt improvement methods when necessary
• To offer guidance and support to help with team quality and daily operation
• To collect feedback from team members and to offer efficiency improvement plans to department manager
•Orientation of new team members (training, guidance, support)
•Quality control of teams output
• Lean background is preferred.
• You will report to your manager.
• Logistics knowledge
• MBO level 4 or indicated work experience at that level
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) Dutch and English
• Capable of motivating a team
• No-nonsense mentality
•Knowledge of WMS and e-logistic
•Software knowledge (Microsoft office)
• Work within a dynamic organization with an international character
• We have an informal setting with a great diversity of employees
• Starting salary €1970,
-Direct supervisor : Product Service Managers (PSM) / Project Managers (PM)
1.Assisting the daily jobs of Product Service Managers and Project Managers of the dept.
2.Working in different systems to make varies reports under instruction of the PSM/PM
3.Follow up routine checking on repair partners or internal processes in different departments,
basing on instructions from PSM/PM.
4.If necessary, maintaining contact with the HQ and other service points in Europe.
5.Based on reports, follow up and check the analysis and actions plan from related region.
Work experience: You have an administrative/ service related background.
Languages: You speak and write fluently English.
üYou are capable of working in a fast changing environment and are flexible.
üYou have a high stress level, are logical and analytical.
üYour communication skills are good and you have an excellent knowledge about
MS office, especially Excel.
Work within a dynamic organization with an international character
We have an informal setting with a great diversity of employees