ASUS Country Marketing Specialist – Norway
Do you want to work with future technologies?
Past years we have accounted strong growth and now we are looking for a Country Marketing Specialist in Norway who can further drive growth across product portfolio and evolve with new innovative thinking.
ASUS, the world's top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world's best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones. Currently we have a global staff of more than 12,000 employees and 75 employees in Nordic.
Job focus areas
- Budget management, planning and execution of marketing plan together with the Nordic marketing team.
- Campaign planning, structuring and execution in line with product marketing plan
- Media buy both ATL and BTL
- Customer relationship management: customer communication, last mile visibility, field marketing, media buy and campaign execution from draft to a finished entity.
- Attend and support retail sales partner meetings and tradeshows.
- Cooperation with our most important partners, reaching the common goal and building our brand
- Align, coordinate and support regional marketing activities
- Owning the correct content and key message in own channels
- Social media management and promotion
- Media relationship and PR
- Copywriting and translations of marketing material
- Communicate the general status of any assigned projects and provide status updates as well as close reports. Reporting to Nordic office and headquarter.
- Coordinate sales and marketing events.
- Close relationship and communication flow together with account- and product managers
Your qualitative assets
- Interest and knowledge in IT- and consumer electronics is a must
- Relevant educational background within marketing or business
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Experience with retail, e-commerce and / or digital marketing is desired
- Solid 360 thinking philosophy incorporating our internal and external customers
- Proactive, hardworking, eye on detail approach and your ambition will find new business opportunities
- Fluency in spoken and written in Norwegian and English is required
- Solid skills with MS Office
- Structured, self-driven, result oriented and ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Never settled – always a desire to bring added value
- Will to work in an international environment with high tempo
- Good sense of teamwork and work to a high service level, but are also able to work independently
- Unpretentious and Open minded
The Office will be home based. When ASUS open an office in the (greater) Oslo area will you work from there. You will travel to the Nordic headquarter in Stockholm some days every month.
This recruitment is handled by ASUS Nordic AB. For applying this job please send your application in English to email@example.com. Send your application as soon as possible since we will fill in the vacancy as soon as the right person is found.
Please attach your CV along with you application. Any applications submitted without CV will not be considered.