AustraliaProduct Planner (Sydney based)
- Strong IT background with passion about maintaining up to date knowledge and understanding of the features and benefits of ASUS products;
- Superb analytical and research skills and excellent strategic thinking capability;
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite with sound numerical and communication skills;
- Be self motivated and effective at building relationships at all levels with the ability to work well under pressure.
Product Manager (Sydney based)
Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience with focus on building specific channels in the areas of 1) Notebook, Netbook and Tablet; 2) PC Components – MB, VGA, etc.; 3)WLAN, Server & Networking.
- Passionate about understanding of ASUS products so to design a schedule of research & reporting that will ensure product developments is in response to the market needs & priorities;
- Experienced in managing product life cycle which compliments identifying opportunities with various markets to increase sales growth and assume the accountability for the product lines’ revenue & profitability;
- Ambitious, self motivated, innovative and effective at building relationships at all levels with the ability to excel under pressure.
Account Manager – Commercial Sales (Sydney based)
- Experienced in defining product life cycle, assisting with the compilation of technical information in response to various tender enquiries;
- Identifying opportunities to increase ASUS brand awareness and market share via various avenues of communication within vertical markets;
- Working autonomously to achieve Quarterly and Annually sales targets and market segment objectives.
Remuneration commensurate with experience, please email CV with cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote job title for the position applied.
(All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence)