How to use EasyFlash to update BIOS of ASUS Notebook ?
You can use EasyFlash to update BIOS and EasyFlash has some of the features below:
- You can do the operation in BIOS directly without any other software.
- The interface is friendly.
- You can’t downgrade the BIOS version.
- Make sure you have backed up the data before upgrading BIOS.
- The operation screen may be different since the version of the model.
- Please make sure the model of the ASUS Notebook is correct and download the latest BIOS.
- Please put the BIOS file to the disk, such as C disk.
- Please connect the power supply during the operation.
For example: We put the BIOS file in C disk.
Steps (we use ASUS N550JV as the sample):
1-1 Boot the system and press F4 to enter EasyFlash when the ASUS logo appears.
1-2 Or you can boot the system and press F2 to enter BIOS.
Click [Advanced] -> Select [Start Easy Flash]
(The BIOS interface for model B/P series)
The interface of EasyFlash.
2. Select the BIOS file and press [enter].
3. Select [Yes] and press [enter] to upgrade BIOS.
4. Start programming flash.