I would like setup my PC automatically boots up by date & time. How do I setup?
1. When you boot up the PC and see ASUS logo, please press “Del” key.
2. Select “Advanced” sheet --> APM item.
3. Please select “Power On by RTC” item and the item default is “Disabled”.
4. Please change to “Enable” of Power On By RTC item.
5. When you enable “Power On By RTC” item, the Enable item has more 4 options to setup boot up date & time.
RTC Alarm Date (Days): It could setup boot up date by monthly.
-Date: 0~31. The 0(zero) is every day.
-Hour: Setup for 0~24 hours.
-Minute: Setup for Minute.
-Second: Setup for Second.
6. When you setup finished, please press “F10” key to save BIOS setup and will reboot up.
* Please don’t plug out your power connector cable and turn off your power supply switch (Some models have it.).
Note: Please keep the MB for power standby mode and the MB could follow your setup time to boot up.