Windows 8-How to refresh/reinstall Operation System?
Windows 8 New Features - Refresh / Reinstall your System.
Windows 8 has two new features - Refresh Windows & Reinstall Windows.
The different of the two features is as below.
Refresh : Keep the personal files and remove the applications.
Reinstall : Restore the system to factory default settings. All personal files and applications will be removed.
When you encounter the abnormal issue , , ,, you can try to refresh the system.
Otherwise, you can try to reinstall the system.
1. Click "Settings".
2. Click "Change PC settings".
3. Click "General" -> Select "Refresh your PC without affecting your files " -> Click "Get started".
If the operating system is "Windows 8.1", please click "Update and recovery", then select [Refresh your PC without affecting your files].
4. Click "Next".
5. Click "Refresh" to start the refresh process.
6. Once the refresh process is done, you can find a Removed Apps list on the desktop.
7. You can find the removed apps while refreshing your system.