PCIE-NVME2 to Mini SAS HD adapter to support 2.5-inch NVMe SSDs!
Maximum storage speed, fast connectivity, total flexibility
PCIE-NVME2 is a PCIE to Mini SAS HD adapter that gives owners of ASUS server motherboards and workstations freedom to fit next-generation 2.5-inch NVM Express SSDs with an U.2 interface. This exclusive technology exploits the maximum PCI Express 3.0 x4 bandwidth of 32Gbit/s for SSD transfer speeds that are up to 5.3X faster than traditional SSDs!
- Place the metal plate on a flat surface.
- Place the mylar over the metal plate. Ensure that the screw holes on the mylar matches the screw holes of the metal plate
- Place the PCIE-NVME card over the mylar. Ensure that the screw holes on the PCIE-NVME card matches the screw holes of the metal plate and the mylar.
- Secure two big screws on both ends of the PCIE-NVME card.
- Align and insert the PCIE-NVME card assembly into the mounting hole of the card bracket. Ensure that the screw holes on the PCIE-NVME card assembly matches the screw holes of the card bracket.
- Secure two small screws to secure the PCIE-NVME card assembly to the card bracket.