Vivobook 13 Slate OLED Steven Harrington Edition
- Tech Specs
view on your table
View the model in 3D
ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED
Steven Harrington Edition
ASUS No.1 OLED: GFK and NPD combined retail data in 2021 Q4~2022 Q1, worldwide market.
World’s first 13.3” OLED Windows detachable laptop1
100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 550 nits peak brightness, 0.2 ms response time, extremely high 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, VESA DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certified, 1.07 billion colors
Windows 11 Home
Up to 3.3 GHz speed
Intel® quad-core CPU
cinema-like experience with PANTONE® validation
quad-speaker with smart amplifier technology
ASUS Pen 2.0
4096 pressure levels, 266 Hz sampling rate, USB-C® charge
4 interchangeable pen tips
2H, H, HB, B
Corning® Gorilla® Glass
up to 170° hinge movement
superb connecting speed with ASUS WiFi Master
2 x USB-C®, 1 x audio jack, 1 x microSD card reader
50 Wh battery charges to 60% in just 39 minutes
13 MP rear camera,
5 MP front camera
5 MP front camera
Los Angeles — based artist and designer Steven Harrington is best known for his bright, iconic style that encourages a two-way conversation between the artist and viewer. There’s a timeless quality to his playful yet contemplative work, which is inspired by California’s mystique, vastly diverse landscape, and thriving mix of cultures.www.stevenharrington.cominstagram: @s_harrington
Photo credit to Robb Klassen
An OLED cinema in your hands
Get your eyes ready for the winning combination of OLED4 and Dolby Vision on the Steven Harrington Edition. A viewing experience beyond compare awaits you, with a responsive 550-nit touchscreen that has amazing contrast and is covered with tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass. Whether you’re a creator like Steven Harrington, or just someone who loves doodling, the Steven Harrington Edition is your ideal choice. The ultrawide 100% DCI-P3 color gamut ensures vivid colors and it’s also PANTONE® Validated for professional-grade color accuracy, which all simply means it’s one of the best displays you can get! Everything’s clearer and brighter, and just more fun, on the Steven Harrington Edition.Learn more about OLED >
best-in-class color gamut
ultrafast response time
industry-standard color fidelity
high dynamic range
flicker free certified
low blue light hardware certified
The Steven Harrington Edition is your versatile and fun-filled companion, with a new vision brought to you by Steven’s imagination. Whatever you want to do, watching, typing, drawing, writing, or just listening — the choice is yours. There’s a mode for every situation, in either landscape or portrait mode, with or without a keyboard. Join the world of Mello and enjoy the fun.
Tablet mode is great for taking notes or doodling on the go. With the amazingly thin and light Steven Harrington Edition, you can easily harness your creativity.
Attaching the ErgoSense keyboard to the Steven Harrington Edition gives you a productive laptop mode for your work or office needs. Steven has hidden some special patterns on the back of the keyboard, so check them out!
Steven has also created some colorful ideas for the keyboard, with a full set of exclusive keyboard stickers. Express your own creativity with these stickers — maybe one day you’ll become an outstanding artist like him!
LANDSCAPE STAND MODE
With the specially designed cover stand in landscape stand mode, the Steven Harrington Edition is perfect for watching movies, browsing websites, or even sketching quick creations.
PORTRAIT STAND MODE
Turn it into portrait stand mode and you can catch up with your social media or chat with your friends and family. And don’t miss the iconic palm tree design hidden behind the cover stand that brings some Californian style to your device!
ASUS PEN 2.0
Take note of every creative idea
An outstanding pen is an important tool for an artist. The convenient ASUS Pen 2.0 is the perfect match for Steven Harrington Edition: you can write, draw or markup in any supported app. Its accurate 4096 pressure levels and 5-350 gram pen-tip force will transform your writing and drawing experiences!
Steven has also designed a special travel stylus holder that sticks onto your device. This keeps your stylus perfectly safe and accessible while you’re carrying your Steven Harrington Edition.Learn more about ASUS pen 2.0 >
pen tip force
The artist himself has designed a special smart cover for the Steven Harrington Edition. As well as protecting your device, you can flip the smart cover around to use it as a stand for propping up your device in Landscape mode, so you can work anywhere with ease.
The Steven Harrington Edition includes a specially designed sleeve to protect it from accidents. The one-piece stitched design features Harrington’s iconic patterns and an exclusive Vivobook logo, making it a must-have accessory wherever you go.Learn more about Vivobook 13 Slate OLED Sleeve Steven Harrington Edition >
The Steven Harrington Edition pairs with an optional compact mouse, fully covered with a pattern by Steven Harrington that adds a touch of fun to your day. There’s also a handy strap that makes it easy to carry around.Learn more about ASUS Marshmallow Mouse MD100 Steven Harrington Edition >
- As of July 1, 2021 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing Vivobook 13 Slate OLED T3300KA to other brands’ detachable laptops, including Lenovo, Microsoft, HP, Apple, and Samsung.
- As of August 19, 2021, according to the overall touchpad height and width and based on an internal market analysis comparing the size of Vivobook 13 Slate OLED (T3300) to competing products in its class (2-in-1 detachable devices from vendors including Apple, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung).
- Fingerprint sensor is optional.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have ASUS OLED Care enabled in MyASUS.
- Testing done on discrete parts, using soda-lime glass as comparative reference. Figures and tests provided by Corning.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ is strictly tested5 and is proven to be more durable than ever. The retained strength and scratch resistance of the glass surface are significantly superior to traditional soda-lime glass, so it’s more resistant to swipes, taps and stylus use. Any slight scratches that do occur are also less visible.
more retained strength
(1 Newton force applied)
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™
(6 Newton force applied)
(6x Visible scratch surface)
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™