Vivobook S 16X (S5602, 12th Gen Intel)
- Tech Specs
16” 2.5K display
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
Blitz through the toughest tasks
Fueled to be faster
* 2.1X better performance is based on Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark.1
Cooler, quieter and faster!
See more, beautifully
On the go, non-stop
Colors for your urban style
Perfect in every detail
External display support and superfast data transfers
4K display support
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Safe and secure
Real-time webcam image optimization
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Treat to your ears to amazing sound
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook 14X UX5401ZAS tested by ASUS in January 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i7-12700H CPU, 16 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD) to Zenbook 14X UX5401ZA (with an Intel Core i5-12500H CPU, 8 GB LPDDR5, and a 512 GB PCIe 3.0 SSD), and Zenbook 14X UX5401EA (with an Intel Core i7-1165G7 CPU, 16 GB LPDDR4x, a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 30 to 60 seconds prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Fingerprint on power button optional.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.