- Tech Specs
- 5X Protection II: Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- High-speed memory: DDR4 compatibility
- Future-proof: USB 3.0 Type-C connector
- Supports multiple graphics outputs: DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI and LVDS
- Fan Xpert: Dedicated CPU and case-fan controls
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Make your memory go fasterWith DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise — and with our 100 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
AI Suite III
AI Suite III
Media StreamerYour digital PC hub for sharing and home theater
Enjoy your PC's multimedia content —anywhere! Pipe music from your PC or cloud storage, including ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive while sipping coffee in a café, or sit back with friends and stream a favorite movie to a smart TV. With ASUS Media Streamer, your entertainment goes wherever you go.
AI Suite 3One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
Windows® 7 (32/64-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 10 (64-bit) PCH with 6th-generation Intel® Core™ CPU (100 Series platforms) with 2MB Intel® Management Engine 11.0 firmware installed
CPU and chipset requirements:
Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 with one of these chipsets: H110, B150, H170, Q170
*Local Administrator rights on the target machine
*Visit the ASUS website at www.asus.com for the latest CPU QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- Dependable Stability
- Superb Performance
- UEFI BIOS
- ONE STOP CONTROL