When I founded my own studio years ago, the thing I cared the most was the continuity of my workflow. Technical issues and errors should not have affected my workflow. Because when you work with limited time and make some promises to the client, you can never have any technical excuses. …The budget is always limited when you make a movie or a commercial film. To work efficiently and properly with the limited budget all the time, you must invest on the products that have the most optimum price and performance level. And the greatest motive to buy the latest monitor from ASUS for me is to be able to see our own color calibration in the studio exactly on the modern movie screen.
ProArt Display PA32UC-K
- 32-inch 4K IPS monitor with an astonishing 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio (ASCR) and a wide, 178° viewing angle
- 384-zone direct-lit LED backlight matrix with a brightness of 1,000 nits and ASUS LED Driving technology for stunning HDR performance
- Support multiple HDR formats, including HDR-10 and HLG for lifelike visuals
- Wide color gamut technology provides 85% Rec. 2020, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 95% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB color space for exceptional color fidelity
- Thunderbolt™ 3 supports data transfers at up to 40 Gbps, and USB-C with Power Delivery provides up to 60W of power to external devices
- ASUS ProArt Calibration technology offers advanced adjustments, including a 14-bit lookup table for color accuracy and 5 x 5 grid uniformity testing