Accessory Warranty Policy
A Limited Warranty is offered on ASUS products. This Limited Warranty does not cover any software applications or programs; non-Asus products or non-Asus branded peripherals.
Asus guarantees that the Asus Products that you have purchased are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty Period. The Limited Warranty Period starts from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase, is the proof of your purchase date. You may be required by your Purchase Site or Asus Authorized service Providers to present the proof of purchase as a condition of receiving warranty service. You are entitled to a hardware warranty service if a repair is required within the Limited Warranty Period.
During the Limited Warranty Period, Asus will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective component. All spare-parts or module removed under this Limited Warranty become the property of Asus.
Exclusions from this Limited Warranty Service
Asus does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation of this product. Any technical or other support provided for the product under warranty, such as assistance via telephone with "how-to" questions and those regarding product setup and information, being provided without warranties of any kind. The warranty only covers failures or malfunctions occurred in normal use conditions during the warranty period, as well as for any material or workmanship defect. The warranty will not apply if:
- Damage caused to this Product(s) by you or any non-authorized third party.
- the serial number has been altered, cancelled or removed;
- the damage is caused by accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or the abnormal use conditions;
- the damage is caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
- the damage from use outside of the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in the User's Manual;
- the damage is caused from the using of parts not manufactured or sold by ASUSTeK.
- damage is caused from third party software or from virus(es);
- the software loss or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement.
Returning a Product to your Purchase Site or an Asus Authorized Service Provider during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, the Service Centre reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
Neither Asus, Asus Authorized Service Provider , nor your reseller are responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary or personal information contained in the product which you return to Asus or Asus Authorized Service Provider for any reason. You should remove all such information from the product prior to its return.
Asus or Asus Authorized Service Provider is not responsible for damage or loss of any personal data, programs, or removable storage media. Asus is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than software installed by Asus when the the product was manufactured.
- Warranty period may differ regionally, please check with your purchase Site.
- Australia statement notice
From 1 January 2012updated warranties apply to all ASUS products, consistent with the Australian Consumer Law. For the latest product warranty details please visit http://www.asus.com/support/. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.