Zenbook 14X OLED (UX5401, 12th Gen Intel)
- Tech Specs
ASUS Zenbook 14X OLED
A vision of brilliance
World's first 14” 4K OLED HDR display
15.9mm / 1.4kg
Full I/O port
Bring everything to life in vivid color
ASUS OLED Display
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
Ultimate professional-grade colors
70% blue-light reduction for eye care
Eye care, even more critical for children
OLED has much higher perceptual brightness
True black: See the unseen
Fastest response time on any laptop for motion clarity
Maximum on-the-go performance
Work or play easier, on-the-go
- 180° ErgoLift hinge
- Fingerprint login
KEYBOARD AND TOUCHPAD
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
The hydrophobic coating applied to our touchpad has a high water-contact angle. This means the nanotech-like surface provides smoother feedback for every scrolling movement. It’s like touching silk!
We apply a high-end PVD anti-fingerprint coating that ensures excellent resistance to wear and tear. This coating also makes the surface really easy to clean. And even after more than 10,000 slides, the touchpad will still be as smooth as new.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
Try the demo to experience the amazing difference in different environment that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
Break the sound barrier
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
- Based on currently available 14” 4K OLED HDR laptop displays as of September 2021.
- According to overall laptop thickness, as of April 7, 2021 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing Zenbook 14X OLED to competing clamshell OLED laptops with a 14-inch OLED screen in 16:10 aspect ratio from vendors including Dell, HP, and Lenovo. Zenbook 14X OLED ranked first in terms of thickness.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows 11’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows 11 Settings tool.
- The stated 3 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.3 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 5.86 mm and the bottom bezel width is 8.02 mm.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- See: https://www.nature.com/articles/srep05223
- See: http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2017/ph240/kersten2
- See: https://www.essilorpro.com/content/dam/essilor-redesign/product-resources/crizal/Blue-Light-Roundtable_White-Paper.pdf
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics are only available on models with an Intel Core i5,i7 or i9 processor. All other models use Intel® UHD graphics.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of  watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Zenbook 14X OLED with an Intel 12th Gen processor can support a maximum of four displays: the laptop’s own display, plus three external displays attached to the two Thunderbolt 4 ports and the HDMI port.
16:10 NanoEdge display
Harmful effects on retinal cells
Blue light disrupts sleep cycles
High coverage of HDR standard
Millions of pixels, individually illuminated
Clearer motion than ultrafast LCD displays
Aerodynamic IceBlades for accelerated cooling
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
Efficient NumberPad 2.0
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
USB-C® Easy Charge12: Power anytime, anywhere
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 4
Clearer conference calls
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen