ExpertBook P2 P2451
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Extensive productivity for businesses
Delivering all-round productivity to get you through the work day, ASUS ExpertBook P2 is the complete business package. This lightweight laptop pairs military grade robustness with corporate level security, and features the new SensePoint pointing nub.
The smaller size and lightweight 1.5kg1 construction of ExpertBook P2 means you can easily slip it into a briefcase or backpack so you can work anywhere.
Immersive NanoEdge display
A slim bezel NanoEdge display provides more usable onscreen workspace in a smaller frame, essentially fitting a 14-inch panel into a 13-inch chassis.
Geared for productivity
ExpertBook P2 is designed for modern businesses with an eye on the future. Latest-generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors deliver the fast and responsive performance you need while robust NVIDIA® discrete graphics that make light work of any graphics-related task, with a dual storage design that provides ample storage space and faster data access. ExpertBook P2 is future proof as well, with an easy access design that makes it easy to upgrade internal components.
Windows 10 Pro
2TB + 1TB
When you're working on the go, connectivity is vital. ExpertBook P2 offers a comprehensive set of I/O ports for easy data transfers and versatile peripheral connections. To ensure reliability, ports are tested to endure up to 15,000 insertions3.
The chassis design incorporates features that provide extra structural rigidity to cope with the rigors of everyday use.
Designed with comfort in mind, ExpertBook P2 features a backlit keyboard with long-travel keys4 for a more responsive, desktop-like typing experience.
Convenient SensePoint pointing nub
The SensePoint pointing nub located in the middle of the keyboard lets you easily control the onscreen cursor.
180° lay-flat hinge
A unique hinge design allows full 180° movement so you can lay the laptop flat, which is ideal for sharing on-screen content with others.
ExpertBook P2 incorporates architectural elements into its design with a sleek Star Black finish and precisely-shaped corners, giving it an elegant and professional look that's never out of place in the boardroom.
Safe and secure
ExpertBook P2 includes comprehensive business-grade security features to protect your vital data. A Kensington lock slot guards against theft, while a webcam privacy shield, fingerprint sensor, and TPM 2.0 chip keep what's inside safe.
Webcam privacy shield
Webcam privacy shield
For extra peace of mind when working in sensitive environments, the webcam on ExpertBook P2 offers an integrated privacy shield that simply slides over and covers the camera.
A TPM 2.0 security chip securely stores authentication information (such as passwords or encryption keys) used by software to protect important data and transactions. It can also completely block access to a PC if a security threat is detected at boot-up.
Accessing your ExpertBook P2 is easy and secure with Windows Hello technology and the integrated fingerprint sensor located next to the touchpad. Now, a single touch is all it takes to log in and get to work.
The ASUS Business Service Package offers a wide range of solutions that extend beyond a standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. Comprehensive coverage protects more than just your hardware and allows you to customize a service solution that best meets the needs of your business.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i7-10510U, 8GB RAM, FHD display, 256GB PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSD, 48Wh. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in Feb 2020 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, display brightness set to 150nits. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Up to 15,000 insertions for USB Type-C ports, 8,000 insertions for DC-jack, and 5,000 insertions for all other ports.
- Key travel: the vertical distance a key moves when pressed. Longer key travel gives a more natural desktop like typing experience.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) optional.
- Service and warranty coverage may depend on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- Must be purchased and activated within 90 days of your ASUS product purchase date via ASUS Premium Care.