Mini PC PB62
- Tech Specs
- Windows 10 Pro: ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- 11th Gen Intel® processors: Latest technology for desktop-grade performance
- Intel Optane™ H20 support: Storage acceleration for faster and more responsive performance
- Military-grade durability: Adheres to the latest MIL-810H military standards for outstanding quality and reliability
- Flexible finish: Choice of traditional black chassis or all-new white design
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 Ultrafast Gig+ wireless speeds, plus latest high-efficiency Bluetooth connectivity
- Configurable port: Flexible support for DisplayPort™, VGA, LAN, COM or HDMI®
- Integrated dust filter: Effectively prevents ingress of dust and other particulate matter for smooth, reliable operation
- Physical security: Built-in Kensington lock slot enables instant protection
- Dynamic tuning technology: Automated optimization to ensure best system performance
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM): Exclusive program guarantees stable product supply for a minimum of three years
- 24/7 reliability test: A set of rigorous procedures ensure stable operation
Solid reliability for your business
Desktop-grade performance in slim style
PB62 also has built-in support for Intel® Optane™ memory, the technology that greatly improve storage speeds. It enables your most frequently used documents, pictures, videos and applications to be accessed more quickly while improving overall system performance.
Extreme reliability for business
*The MIL-STD-810H military-standard tests are rigorously designed and performed, and provide an indication of durability and solidity. The test results themselves do not constitute a guarantee of performance under particular conditions or in military use.
High Temperature TestWith the ability to withstand temperatures as high as 49° C and as hot as 71° C in storage, PB62 is ready in any warm environment – from the factory floor to industrial kitchens.
Low Temperature TestCold isn't a worry for PB62 either, as it will keep on going in temperatures as low as -32, or -33°C in storage – so it's perfect for anything from outdoor signage to cold-room monitoring.
Altitude TestPB62 is also happy to travel as high as you need, able to deal with temperature extremes of -30 to 60°C at 40,000ft when in storage, and an operational range of
5 to 40°C at 15,000ft.
Humidity TestHot, tropical environments are no sweat for PB62 either, as it's comfortable in humidity levels of up to 95% at temperatures of up to 60°C.
Drop TestWe also repeatedly drop PB62 a full meter, four times on each side, to test its ability to brush off everyday knocks and bumps, and rough handling.
Vibration TestFinally, PB62 is shaken across three axes at 5-500 Hz for up to 40 minutes per axis to ensure it's ready for the rigors of transport and everyday use.
Reduced environmental impact and lower operating costs
*Test configuration: Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Intel i7-11700, DDR4 16 GB x 2 3200 MHz, 512 GB PCIe SSD
Versatile, space-saving, secure design
Innovative lockable VESA mount for instant security
All-new dust filter
A plethora of ports
*Configurable port options may vary by model or region.
Stunning 4K UHD resolution and three-display support
*Configurable port options may vary by model or region
Ready for diverse business needs
Office PC / Thin Client
Digital signage / Kiosk
Longevity and manageability
ASUS Corporate Stable Model program
* Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
|Advantages||CSM Mini PC Features|
|Server Management||ASUS Control Center|
|Stable supply||36+ months product Lifecycle
*Starting from product launch date
|6-month EOL notice|
|Other support||Windows 10 and Pre-WHQL Ready|
Temperature and Humidity Test
Line Voltage and Frequency Test
Comprehensive protection, inside and out
Trusted Platform Module
(TPM) data security
- Chassis intrusion warning
- Kensington lock slot
- USB ports Read/Write control