- 24-inch Full HD gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 1ms response time, incredible 144Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync (Free-Sync) technology for super-smooth gameplay
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus and DisplayWidget, an intuitive software utility that lets users tweak settings or display properties provide tactical assistance on your command
- VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space plus ergonomically-designed stands with full tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment
- TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
Lightning-fast 1ms response time with
Extreme Low Motion Blur
There's also the ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Technology to make objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
Incredible 144Hz refresh rate
Adaptive-Sync technology for smooth gameplay
This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
A crosshair overlay provides four different crosshair options, so you can select the one that best suits the shooter you're currently playing.
Onscreen timer that can be positioned on the left of the display to keep tracked of elapsed game time.
Activating the display alignment function gives users three alignment lines on all four corners of the monitor to take the guesswork out of multi-display set-ups, so each monitor lines up perfectly.
The FPS counter lets you know how smoothly the game is running.
ASUS-exclusive DisplayWidget software
ASUS GameVisual gives you six preset display modes and one user mode tailored to suit different types of content.
Lets you assign specific ASUS GameVisual modes to individual applications and game titles to make sure the program you are using is in your preferred mode. You also have the option of changing these assigned settings quickly .
DisplayWidget also lets users access different blue light filter settings. ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of blue light emitted by the display and features four different filter settings onscreen to suit the task at hand. These settings can also be easily accessed via the OSD menu.
The MG248QR gaming monitor has undergone stringent performance tests and is certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
Swivel (+90° ~ -90°)
Height adjustment (0~130mm)
Tilt (+33° ~ -5°)
- Speed, speed, and more speed
- Gamer-centric features
- Multi-display gaming at its finest
- Get ready for marathon gaming sessions