Vivobook S 15 (M3502, AMD Ryzen 6000 series)
- Tech Specs
15.6” FHD NanoEdge display
Full I/O ports
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
Ready for any challenge
Cooler, quieter and faster!
See more, enjoy more
On the go, non-stop
Be bold, be cool, be you
See every detail
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
ASUS ANTIBACTERIAL GUARD
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
Safe and secure
Real-time webcam image optimization
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Amazing audio, amazing experience
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
- The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, and touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad).
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- Fingerprint on power button optional.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen