Poor communication and siloed teams compound supply chain challenges and cause unwanted delays in the construction process.
ASUS helps you increase operational efficiency and alleviate delays with digital tools that enable smoother communication – thanks to a reliable internet connection and collaboration tools – and secure sharing of data in real time for easier project management.
A skills shortage in the architecture, engineering and construction industry means teams are stretched, and outdated hardware is slowing them down.
Adopt innovative, high-performance technology from ASUS that increases productivity and improves employee experience to help attract and retain top talent.
Architects, engineers and construction workers need adaptable, durable devices that let them work from home, in the office and on-site.
Discover digital tools and solutions from ASUS designed for different scenarios and completely configurable to your needs. Plus, military-grade durability means they’ll withstand whatever’s thrown at them.
ProArt Studiobook 16 OLED (H5600, AMD Ryzen 5000 series)
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- Up to AMD® Ryzen™ 9 5900HX processor
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 graphics
- Up to 64 GB two SODIMM slots memory
- Up to 4 TB two M.2 slots PCIe® SSD
- 16” 4K OLED HDR 16:10 display
- ASUS Dial
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
ExpertBook B1 (B1500, 11th Gen Intel)
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 11th Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330
- Up to 48 GB memory
- Up to 1 TB HDD + 512GB SSD storage
- Up to 14" FHD NanoEdge display
- NanoEdge 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Optional fingerprint sensor login
1. PwC, Financial services firms look to a future that balances remote and in-office work, 2020. https://www.pwc.com/us/en/industries/financial-services/library/balancing-remote-and-in-office-work.html
2. Banking industry sees 1318% increase in ransomware attacks in 2021. https://www.securitymagazine.com/articles/96128-banking-industry-sees-1318-increase-in-ransomware-attacks-in-2021
3. Open Banking Expo, Banks prioritising investment in APIs, data analytics, 2021. https://www.openbankingexpo.com/news/banks-prioritising-investment-in-apis-data-analytics/#:~:text=The%20research%20revealed%20that%2073,increase%20sales%20to%20existing%20customers