Hybrid learning comes with challenges – like keeping educators and students connected, or staying focused in distracting environments.
Create digital learning environments with lightweight, military-grade durable ASUS devices featuring AI noise-canceling technology and impressive battery life. Plus, up to WiFi 6 or 5G connectivity and cloud compatibility makes teaching and learning anywhere easy.
Educators and support staff often have a challenging workload and limited resources – they don’t need technology slowing them down.
ASUS helps you improve the teaching experience and increase productivity with user-friendly, easily maintained technology featuring centralized IT management and round-the-clock support. Plus, AI Recovery helps IT administrators create e-classrooms and allows for easy deployment, set-up and recovery of all devices.
With digital literacy an increasingly crucial skill in the world of work and beyond, educational institutions need to upgrade their technology offering to offer all young people the best prospects.
Enhance the learning process and increase student engagement with powerful, up-to-the-minute technology from ASUS that supports the latest software and integrates with a range of digital tools, apps, and systems.
Technology for every child
Universal teaching with schools
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business, Free Upgrade to Windows 11¹ (when available, see below)
- Up to 16 GB memory
- Up to 128 GB eMMC + 1 TB SSD
- Ruggedized Design
- Up to dual-band WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- Optional LTE connectivity
- Optional TÜV Rheinland certified display
- AI Noise Canceling
ExpertBook B3 Detachable (B3000)
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Powered by Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 Compute Platform
- Detachable full-sized keyboard
- Dual-orientation stand cover
- Dual cameras and garaged stylus
- Noise reducing camera
- AI noise-canceling audio technology
ExpertCenter E5 AiO 22 (E5202)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Up to 11th Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to 32 GB memory
- Up to 1 TB HDD + 512GB SSD storage
- Up to 21.5" FHD NanoEdge display
- NanoEdge 84% screen-to-body ratio
- two-way AI noise-canceling technology
- Optional customer-facing second screen
1. Institute for the Future of Education, How Did the COVID-19 Pandemic Change the Education Industry Forever?, 2021. https://observatory.tec.mx/edu-bits-2/how-did-covid-19-change-the-education-industry-forever
2. Promethean, The State of Technology in Education, 2021/22. https://resourced.prometheanworld.com/gb/technology-education-industry-report/#budgets
3. Promethean, The State of Technology in Education, 2021/22. https://resourced.prometheanworld.com/gb/technology-education-industry-report/#budgets