Think Innovate and Work with Technology Leader
Commercial Channel Executive
- Commercial Laptops and Desktops
- Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- About 10% of working time
- Managing commercial client from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Take full responsible for client support needed from draft TOR (terms of reference), spec verification, final TOR, bidding stage, product delivery/installed till after sales service to represent ASUS in the market and establish ASUS brand image to customer mindset.
- Focusing on SMB account, government account and education account development.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for ASUS Expert brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration or related filed.
- 3+ years experienced of IT industry and marketing or related field.
- Initiative, energetic, leadership, problem solving, systematic thinking and analytical skills.
- Proof of records of successful experience either professionally or academically.
- Able to work under pressure with very good negotiation and communication skill.
- Good command of English and Latvian.
- Command of computer literacy in MS Office. (Excel and Power point).
We offer a competitive remuneration, great advancement opportunities and comfortable working conditions.