Mini PC PN80
- Tech Specs
- 11th Gen Intel processors: Latest technology for desktop-grade performance.
- Intel Optane H20 SSD support: Storage acceleration for faster and more responsive performance.
- New chassis design: Compact, sleek and stylish modern look that’s ready to fit in anywhere.
- Quad-display support: Drive up to four screens simultaneously, via one ultra-compact, sub-2.4L computer.
- Embedded power adapter: 180 W adapter built into the chassis to minimize desktop clutter.
- Support for four storage devices: Ready for up to two M.2 HDDs and two M.2 SSDs, support for PCI Express®4.0 x4, and PCI Express 3.0 x4.
- High-speed connectivity: Dual Thunderbolt TM 4, HDMI 2.1, Intel 2.5 Gbps LAN and WiFi 6E* built right in for stable and speedy connections.
- Intel Dynamic Tuning Technology (DTT): Automated optimization to ensure best system performance.
- 24/7 reliability test: A set of rigorous procedures ensures stable operation.
The all-around high-performance mini PC
* Test tools: System Mark 2014 SE , System Mark 2018 ,CinebenchR20
* Test configuration: PN80 with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor vs ASUS Mini PC system with Intel Core i7-11700
Stylish designMeasuring 20 x 20 x 6 cm, the compact 2.4-liter chassis of PN80 has a modern aesthetic that makes it perfect for offices. And at 2.5 kg, it can be mounted on a monitor via its integrated VESA mount. Specially designed vents ensure that it stays cool in any scenario.
Embedded power adapterA built-in power adapter helps to keep any workstation clutter-free. PN80 can also be used vertically, standing on the desk or the floor.
Note 1: Additional memory may be required for 4K / 8K video, streaming software and multi-display support.
Note 2: Product specification may vary by model and/or region.
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 4
Note 3: Theoretic data. Actual reading/writing speed performance will depend on SSD model and usage scenario.
Note 4: Additional memory may be required for 4K / 8K video, streaming software and multi-display support.
All the right connections
Note 5: Product specification may vary by model and/or region.
Built for business
Note 6: All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
Note 7: Product specification may vary by model and/or region.
Support Wi-Fi 6 & 6E8
Wi-Fi 6E has up to seven extra high-speed 160MHz channels, giving you multi-gigabit speeds with stable and consistent connections. It dramatically increases network capacity while reducing congestion, delivering higher performance for every Wi-Fi 6E device10.
Note 8: Product specification may vary by model and/or region.
Note 9: Subject to regulatory limitations, and co-existence with 5GHz W-Fi. Number of channels may be less than 7.
Note 10: All data come from ASUS laboratories, product design specifications and suppliers. The testing data may vary due to different testing environments and may not reflect the actual product.
SOHO / Creators
High-speed connectivityThunderbolt 4, USSB3.2 Gen2, Wi-Fi 6E*, 2.5G LAN
Improved PerformanceImproved performance with the latest processor and a higher TDP
Quad Display11 Support4K/8K Quad Display support through dual standard HDMI, TYPE-C DP & configurable port
Multi-storage DesignSupport up to 2x M.2 PCIe SSD and 2x HDD
Upgrade FriendlyUsers can easily upgrade or install memory module, storage and WLAN
Ultra Compact & VESASmaller than 0.87L and VESA applicable
Note 11: Additional memory may be required for 4K / 8K video, streaming software and multi-display support.
Reduce environmental impact while lowering operating costs
*Test configuration: PN80|Windows 10 Pro| 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 | DDR4 3200MHz 32GB x 2 | M.2 PCIe Gen4 SSD 2TB + M.2 PCIe Gen3 SSD 1TB + 2 x SATA HDD 1TB
Tested for perfection
Note 12: All data come from ASUS laboratories, product design specifications and suppliers. The testing data may vary due to different testing environments and may not reflect the actual product.
Temperature and Humidity Test
Line Voltage and Frequency Test