ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 (CX9400, 11th Gen Intel)
- Tech Specs
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Ultralight and tough for cloud-first business
ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 is built for today’s fast-paced, constantly evolving business world — a world where many employees work remotely using cloud-first operating systems and collaborative tools such as Chrome OS. With an ultralight 1.05 kg1 aluminum-alloy chassis and US MIL-STD 810H military-grade toughness, ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 delivers reliable take-anywhere mobility with the nimble performance of up to an 11th Gen lntel® Core™ i7 processor. It also features ultrafast WiFi 6, a Harman Kardon-certified dual-speaker audio system, a fingerprint sensor for password-free unlock2 and up to a 4K UHD touchscreen display3 — all to empower employees with the tools needed to get the job done efficiently and effectively, from anywhere.Download datasheet
Productivity and collaboration
Powered by up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 delivers seamless performance, empowering workers and businesses alike with incredible productivity, cloud-first collaboration and remote IT management. ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 is also a verified Intel® Evo™ laptop3, so you can be assured it offers the very best in connectivity, efficiency and simplicity. For taking productivity with you anywhere, an LED-illuminated numeric keypad streamlines user experiences and allows for working in dim environments.
Intel® Iris® Xe
WiFi 6 connectivity
The WiFi 6 in ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 delivers faster-than-wired speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps4, ensuring fast, stable connections for business travel, remote work and video conferences. Plus, ASUS WiFi Master Premium for Chrome OS technology further enhances connections, ensuring maximum speed and stability. In addition to expanding the capabilities of office environments, this top-notch connectivity also enables retail businesses to benefit from near-real-time inventory checks and healthcare providers to rapidly update or check patient information.
NanoEdge display with stylus support
The ideal work companion, ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 delivers expansive visuals and an active stylus experience for boundless productivity and creativity. The four-sided NanoEdge display maximizes screen area with a 92%5 screen-to-body ratio, making viewing experiences more immersive. An optional 4K UHD touchscreen3 display offers wide viewing angles and exceptional color reproduction for incredibly vivid, true-to-life imagery. It supports ASUS Pen6 and the latest Universal Stylus Initiative (USI) 1.0 standard to give you a natural-feeling active stylus experience that’s ideal for unleashing creativity: draft notes, sketch or jot down ideas whenever they strike.
USI ASUS Pen
US military-grade durability
With structural reinforcements to boost chassis strength and an ultrathin profile, ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 is designed to provide durability for working on the go. It’s built out of ultra-strong aluminum alloy and meets next-level, industry-leading US MIL-STD 810H standards7, which are more rigorous and demanding than ever before. It also undergoes stringent in-house testing — including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests — to ensure maximal toughness, so workers don’t have to worry about knocks and bumps wherever they are.
ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 is secure by design with multilayered defenses and empowers IT admins to proactively keep businesses safe.
Automatic updates8 ensure your data is protected with the latest software and eliminates the need for manual patching, while sandboxing prevents malicious web pages from installing malware and stealing data.
IT personnel can centrally administer hundreds of policies across the browser and OS to ensure a secure computing environment.
Advanced threat and data protection
BeyondCorp Enterprise, Google’s new zero trust offering, provides enhanced security to protect sensitive data, defend against phishing and malware, and offer insights into potential threats.Learn more
Titan C security stores sensitive information such as passwords and encryption keys. A fingerprint sensor2 on select ASUS Chrome OS Enterprise devices provides added protection when logging on.
Simple IT management
ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 offers the Chrome Enterprise Upgrade and the Google Admin console, enabling IT to remotely enroll devices, set device policies, manage client certificates and monitor the fleet around the clock.
Easy administrative control
ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 combines the end-user beneﬁts of Chromebooks with the business capabilities of Chrome OS for IT to secure, orchestrate and power the cloud workforce. It offers advanced security to keep corporate data safe and flexible access to resources regardless of use case. Also, the easy-to-use, cloud-based Google Admin console simplifies orchestration of Chrome devices and other critical infrastructure.
Zero-touch enrollment allows ASUS Chromebook Enterprise devices to automatically enroll in a business network as soon as the end user connects to the internet, so IT doesn’t have to enroll the device manually and business owners can deploy devices directly to employees.Learn more
ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 offers access to preferred productivity suites and video conferencing apps, delivering user experiences optimized for modern work.
Apps for every worker
A complete ecosystem of well-known leading apps in Google Play9 allows users to easily access the productivity, collaboration and communication tools they need to streamline workﬂows.
Work made simple
For simplifying workflows, ASUS Chrome OS Enterprise devices offer high performance, boot up quickly and don’t slow down over time. Also, up to 14 hours of battery life10 supports all-day use, and cloud profiles let you log in to any device and easily pick up where you left off.
Parallels Desktop11 for Chrome OS
Parallels Desktop11 for Chrome OS provides quick access to legacy, proprietary and Windows applications like Microsoft Office on your ASUS Chrome OS Enterprise devices, which helps businesses transition easily to cloud-first devices.Learn more
The smart investment
ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 is the smart investment for businesses to reduce device acquisition, deployment, upgrade, maintenance and training costs. With US military-grade toughness, the laptop can easily endure the stresses and strains of everyday use and delivers unparalleled reliability with longer replacement cycles. The advanced security saves critical IT resources, such as the time and cost of deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting, and IT administrators can receive direct software support from Google anytime12 and without additional cost. Additionally, ASUS provides a three-year hardware warranty13 for guaranteed comprehensive protection. With all these incredible cloud-first capabilities, ASUS Chromebook Enterprise CX9 is the best choice for empowering your enterprise with maximum savings and return on investment.Calculate your savings
- ©2021 Digital Globe
- Weight and dimensions may vary according to configuration.
- Users will need to set a password the first time the device starts up.
- Specification may vary by model and region.
- Unless otherwise stated, WiFi and data transfer speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 5.7 mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measurements are based on the standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- USI ASUS Pen sold separately.
- ASUS Chromebook CX9 series laptops undergo multiple laptop quality tests but are not subject to all tests stated. The testing data includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests.
- Auto-updates require a reliable internet connection.
- Internet connection required. Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Based on Chromium OS power Load Test. The 14-hour use on a single charge was determined by looping local video playback at higher than 80 nits and at the default display brightness level. Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use. Charging time requires the battery to be at least 5% charged, with the device inactive and using the included charger. Actual battery life depends on usage, specifications, applications and environment, among other factors.
- Parallels® Desktop requires an Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processor, at least 16 GB of RAM and at least 128 GB of storage.
- Please visit the Google website for information on Google 24/7 IT Admin Support.
- Terms and conditions may apply; please check with your local ASUS representative.
- Source “The Total Economic Impact of shared Chrome OS devices”, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Google. Total benefit over a three-year period.