Think Innovate and Work with Technology Leader
OB TITLE: Area Sales Manager – Romandie (100%)
Department: SYS BG Switzerland
Reports To: BDM
Location: Home Office & Schlieren, Zurich, Switzerland
ASUS is looking for an “Area Sales Manager – Romandie” (100%) that is passionate about technology and sales. Building and developing relationships is the key to our success. For the right person, there are many ways to develop and grow within ASUS.
At ASUS, our employees are given the opportunity to make a real impact. Through hard work, determination, and entrepreneurial thinking, we are shaping the future of technology together. That is something we are all immensely proud of.
About the job
We want to develop & expand the consumer and business segments in the French speaking region of Switzerland. As Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for strengthening existing and building new customer relationships. The role will report to our Business Development Manager located in Switzerland. Through this position, you’ll have sole ownership of the French speaking area (B2B&B2C), which is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial person with high ambitions to succeed.
At ASUS we focus on relationships and delivering great service to our customers, we think you can be part of that puzzle and are used to building relationships with new and old customers. The job is mainly located in the French speaking region of Switzerland, using our great line up of product for B2B and B2C, you will be able to create an excellent business. Being able to travel a few times per quarter is necessary.
About the team
You will be working closely with the product managers, KAM for other product groups and marketing team to make sure you have the best conditions to succeed.
Your primary tasks include
- Manage assigned and new ASUS customers to achieve revenue targets
- Acquire new customers within the region.
- Lead the quarterly sell-in process
- Lead the account-specific marketing campaigns with the assistance of marketing team
- Manage stock health and run-rate of sold-in stock to secure steady business
- Contribute and be part of go-to-market planning for new groundbreaking ASUS products
- Always search for new business opportunities
- A willingness to grow our business and yourself.
- Analyze the market and competitors.
- Strategic forecasting and planning.
Qualifications and background
- Documented successful sales experience within IT (2 years+)
- Great IT interest or previously been working within IT industry selling to B2B/B2C
- Goals to develop and challenge yourself
- Strong knowledge within MS Office (especially Excel, ideally Power BI and PowerAutomate), Salesforce and Tableau
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactive self-starter that can coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage priorities and workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French (Native) and English, (German would be a great advantage)
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Up to 60% travel is required
Permanent employment (100%).
Where will you work?
Mainly Home Office if you live in a French speaking canton, or at our office in 8952 Schlieren, Zürich. Application
ASUS has more than 30 years of experience in the technology industry and is a leading company in the new digital era. ASUS started in 1989 as a motherboard company and most of the world’s computers have at least one component manufactured by ASUS itself. ASUS manufactures products in almost all IT-related areas, and designs and manufactures products such as laptops, desktops, all-in-one computers, tablets, cell phones, smart clocks, computer components, monitors, multimedia products, servers, network products, and in-home robots.
Currently, ASUS has a global staff of more than 17,000 employees, of which 16 employees are based in Switzerland. https://www.asus.com/ch-de/