- LGA1151 socket for Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 processors and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors
- Dual-channel DDR4 2133MHz support
- Lightning-fast M.2 with PCIe 3.0 x4 interface
- 5X Protection II – Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- Epic gaming audio with LED-illuminated shielding
- DDR4 memory compatibility
- Easy PC DIY with safe motherboard-mounting design
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Make your memory go fasterWith DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
Gear up! Win the battlefieldBeautiful LED-illuminated trace paths brighten your build and highlight noise-isolated, precision-shielded, interference-eliminated onboard audio like you've never before experienced!
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise — and with our 100 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- Dependable Stability
- Superb Performance
- Front USB 3.0
- Gaming Audio
- Easy PC DIY