Comprehensive IT Management Software
WS C422 PRO/SE features an embedded iKVM module and is bundled with ASUS Control Center software to provide comprehensive in-band and out-of-band management features for small and mid-size businesses:
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
The embedded ASMB9-iKVM module supports remote BIOS updates, fans control, standalone KVM, video recording, and BSOD capture, providing around-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnostics — even if the operating system is down or offline — through a user-friendly, web-based graphical interface that works with all major browsers.
Powerful performance with Intel® Xeon® W processor and ECC memory
WS C422 PRO/SE supports server-grade Intel® Xeon® W series processors to deliver powerful, optimized performance in always-on usage scenarios. Support for Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory enables automatic detection and repair of single-bit memory errors, reducing the chance of system crashes and data corruption to ensure reliable and responsive workstation performance.
Up to 3-way Multi-GPU support with True PCIe Gen3 x 16 link
WS C422 PRO/SE features three true PCIe Gen 3 links with support for two-way and three-way NVIDIA®SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ configurations to enable multiple GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies to unleash maximum graphics processing performance.
Ultra-efficient VRM Heatsink
Designed for the powerful Intel® Xeon® scalable processor with up to 28 cores, WS C422 PRO/SE features a capable thermal design to ensure maximum performance with no CPU throttling. Consisting of an ultra-efficient VRM heatsink with a metal fin array design that maximizes surface area for heat dissipation, plus two additional heatsinks and a connecting heatpipe to further increase cooling performance, this innovative thermal design ensures WS C422 PRO/SE is always ready to handle any task, no matter how demanding.
Ultra-fast storage and I/O optionsDual onboard M.2 & M.2 heatsink
WS C422 PRO/SE features dual onboard M.2 slots that support up to 22110-length SSDs and operate at PCIe Gen 3 x4 link speeds to provide an abundant 32Gbps of bandwidth for up to 5.3X faster performance than traditional SSDs. Both slots sit below the C422 chipset and are covered by a heatsink that reduces drive temperatures by as much as 20°C, ensuring peak performance under all scenarios. The revolutionary specification that lets your SSDs scream at top speed. Simply attach your choice of drive and experience data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps — and free up a PCIe slot for another expansion card.
10Gbps USB 3.1 onboard
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Type-A and reversible USB 3.1 Type-C ports, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps — twice as fast as USB 3.0.
- - Front panel : 2 x USB 3.1
(Type A and Type C)
- - Rear panel : 1 x USB 3.1
Supporting ThunderboltEX 3 card
WS C422 PRO/SE provides full support for a ThunderboltEX 3 card. An Intel®-certified Thunderbolt™ 3 add-on card enables breathtaking bi-directional speeds of up to 40Gbps through a single cable — up to 4X faster than other PC data-transfer protocols. Beyond sheer bandwidth, Thunderbolt™ 3 supports daisy-chaining up to six devices, utilizes a Type-C reversible connector for compatibility with the latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C devices, and meets USB Power Delivery specifications for fast, high-power charging of up to 36W. Learn More
Unleash the WS C422 PRO/SE Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) with the addition of an ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 card*, which allows you to attach up to four PCIe®3.0 x16 M.2 drives — for a total bandwidth of up to 128Gbps. PCH-based RAID arrays are bottlenecked by the 32Gbps limit of the DMI bus. VROC obliterates that limit by allowing you to utilize CPU PCIe lanes to configure a bootable RAID array that can transfer data at insane speeds.
Outstanding Audio for Content Creator
WS C422 PRO/SE has a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek®. The Realtek®S1220A features an unprecedented 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and an 113dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality.
Immersive headphone audioDTS Headphone:X™
Offers 3D surround-sound technology for incredibly rich audio with all types of headphones.
Dual Intel® server-class Gigabit LAN
For more reliable networking, WS C422 PRO/SE features the latest server-class dual Intel® Gigabit LAN ensuring lower CPU utilization and temperatures outstanding performance as well as better support for diverse operating systems. The dual Ethernet ports also support teaming which combines the network links to provide higher throughput or redundancy in case of failure.
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.