Find your perfect match
Intel® Core™ i5 1135G7 Processor,
Intel® Core™ i3 1115G4 Processor,
Windows 10 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
8 GB DDR4 3200MHz SDRAM Onboard memory, 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, total up to 40 GB SDRAM
16 GB DDR4 3200MHz SDRAM Onboard memory, 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, total up to 48 GB SDRAM
14.0" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC
14.0" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC with wide 178° viewing angles
1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
2TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
Solid state drive:
128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe® Gen3 x2 SSD
Illuminated chiclet keyboard
Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax (2x2))
1 x VGA port
1 x Type-A USB2.0
2 x Type-A USB 3.2 (Gen 2)
1 x Type-C with Thunderbolt™4 and DisplayPort™ 1.4 and Power Delivery 3.0
1 x RJ45 LAN jack for LAN insert
1 x HDMI
1 x AC adapter plug
1 x micro SD card
19 V DC, A, 90 W
323.4 x 215.65 x 19.2 mm (WxDxH)
1.45 kg with battery
*Disclaimer: It may differ by product specifications.
HDD user password protection
TPM (Trusted Platform Module) (Optional)
fTPM (Firmware-based Trusted Platform Module)
*¹Device comes with Windows 10 and a free Windows 11 upgrade or may be preloaded with Windows 11. Upgrade timing may vary by device. Features and app availability may vary by region. Certain features require specific hardware (see Windows 11 Specifications: https://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-11-specifications).¹Device comes with Windows 10 and a free Windows 11 upgrade or may be preloaded with Windows 11. Upgrade timing may vary by device. Features and app availability may vary by region. Certain features require specific hardware (see Windows 11 Specifications: https://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-11-specifications).*
* IPS stands for in-plane switching, a type of LED (a form of LCD) display panel technology.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product specifications may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings.Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site.Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
- Price may not include extra fee, including tax、shipping、handling、recycling fee.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommendation resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
* Result from Mobile Mark 2014 office productivity.
* The testing regimen includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. These tests do not demonstrate fitness for military use, or adherence to US Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions – or any attempt to replicate them – would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.