[Chromebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix Chromebook crashes or freezes
- Remove all external devices, such as USB devices, memory card, etc.
- Perform a Hard Reset to reset your Chromebook hardware.
- Close all apps and browser windows.
- If a specific tab in the browser causes the Chromebook to crash or freeze, please use hotkeys [ctrl] + [shift] + [r] to hard refresh the page.
- If you have installed any new apps or extensions recently, uninstall them.
- Reset (Powerwash) your Chromebook to factory settings.
- Recovery Chromebook operating system.
Use the Chromebook Diagnostics app to measures system memory. If your test fails this could indicate faulty memory, please contact the authorized ASUS repair center.
For more details, please refer to Chromebook Help from Google:
If your problem is not worked out with above solution and information, please contact ASUS customer service center for further information.