- Caractéristiques techniques
- 5X Protection III - De multiples dispositifs protégeant les composants contre les dégâts dus aux surtensions électriques
- Éclairage LED : Contrôle des LED sur les slots PCIe et le tracé audio
- Fan Xpert 4 Core : Des contrôles flexibles pour un silence et un refroidissement parfaits
- Deux ports M.2 natifs et support NVMe PCIe RAID : stockage ultra-rapide
- USB 3.1 intégré : des transferts allant jusqu\^dà 10 Gb/s
- Support de la mémoire DDR4 :Overclockez jusqu\^dà 3866 MHz
- Mémoire Intel® Optane™ : exploitez la dernière technologie de stockage à pleine vitesse
Works With Up To 3 Displays
ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, born of a pedigree that stretches back to 1989. Our team of world-class engineers are passionate about empowering everyone to enjoy the benefits of customization and tuning, and the driving force behind the development of Prime is to make advanced enthusiast controls easily accessible — maximizing performance, stability and compatibility for the very best DIY PC experiences. Simply stated: it's time for Prime.
Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability.
Industry-leading DDR4 memory compatibility for best flexibility and reassurance.
Compatibility with a range of CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more.
Extensive testing with latest components for enhanced reliability, compatibility and safety.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
with ASUS Products
Lightning Fast Storage Speed
U.2 via Hyper Kit*
Multiple temperature sourcesEach header can monitor and react to dedicated thermal sensors.
All-in-one water-cooling setFull control of PWM or DC water pumps, perfect for both custom and self-contained cooling setups.
4-pin PWM/DC fanEvery onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
Smart protectionA dedicated integrated circuit that protects each fan header from both over-temperature and over-current.
Auto-Tuning modeScans fan parameters and all fans with a single click.
Extreme Quite modeReduces the CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.
With the Energy Processing Unit you'll enjoy system-wide power savings — with CPU-wattage reductions of up to 12W*! The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode: A setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers and reducing power to the graphics cards while you're away.
*Intel LGA1151 i5-7400T, 35W | PRIME Z270-A | DRAM: Samsung 2133MHz 8GB*2 | PSU : Seasonic 400W (SS-400FL, efficiency 90% @ 20% loading) | Fan: VETTE Cooler | HDD : Samsung SSD 840 PRO 256GB| Display Output: HDMI | Windows 10
- Intuitive graphical fan control Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP Improve DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA information Easily display SATA port details for device identification.
- Fast clock adjustment Use mouse controls to quickly change time and date settings.
- Last modified log Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA port renaming Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- Reliable Stability and Compatibility
- Superb Performance
- Optimized Cooling
- Game in Your Way
- All-round Energy Saving
- Ultrafast Transfer Speed
- Easy PC DIY
- One-Stop Controls