World-leading 16” 3.2K 120 Hz OLED touchscreen
3200 by 2000 resolution, 4096-pressure-level stylus support, Delta-E < 1, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.2 ms response time
Windows 11 Pro
13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13980HX
24 cores, 32 threadsup to 5.6 GHz with Turbo Boost (Intel® TVB)
NVIDIA RTX™ 3000 Ada Laptop GPU
with NVIDIA Studio Driver support
ASUS IceCool Pro thermal technology
160 W CPU + GPU performance, enabled by liquid metal technology and per-key keyboard air-intake design
customizable for any apps
8 TB SSD
up to 7,000 MB/s transfer speed, dual upgradable M.2 slots
64 GB RAM
5,200 MHz DDR5, dual upgradable SO-DIMM slots
180° lay-flat hinge
fully opening for easy collaboration
reduces latency and boosts graphics performance
Full I/O ports
Thunderbolt™ 4, HDMI 2.1 & SD Express 7.0
multidimensional audio experience
3.5x louder distortion-free sound
FHD IR camera
large 1.4 µm pixels for 190% more light capture
ensures compatibility and stability in professional apps
Performance is the essence of ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED, putting desktop-grade content-creation capabilities in a take-anywhere package. The 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13980HX processor makes light work of compute-intensive workloads, and it is teamed with a professional-grade NVIDIA RTX™ 3000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU, two of the latest, fastest SSDs, and up to 64 GB of high-performance RAM. Finally, there’s a mobile workstation that truly deserves the name.
Windows 11 Pro
Ada Generation Laptop GPU
PCIe® 4.0 x4 SSD
5,200 MHz DDR5 memory
Tackle the heaviest workloads
Even the heaviest compute-intensive workloads are no problem for the latest 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13980HX processor. It has an unprecedented 24 cores for effortless multithreading performance, a Turbo Boost speed of up to 5.6 GHz, and its 110 W maximum TDP makes light work of CPU-heavy tasks, so you can enjoy desktop-grade performance wherever you are.
13th Gen Intel®
8 P-cores + 16 E-cores
with Turbo Boost (Intel® TVB)
Revolutionize content creation
Creating the future is easy when you have the awesome graphics power of the NVIDIA RTX 3000 Ada Laptop GPU on tap. The advanced NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Architecture features real-time ray tracing and AI-accelerated computing capabilities that make it the ideal solution for engineers, designers and creators. A MUX switch allows you to choose between maximum direct-to-screen low-latency performance and optimal battery life at any time. And for outstanding driver stability, we use NVIDIA Studio Drivers to ensure maximum performance, rock-solid reliability, and wide software compatibility.
Ada Generation Laptop GPU
GDDR6 8 GB
Real-time ray tracing
computing process optimization
reduces latency and boosts graphics performance
It’s cool to be quiet
The advanced ASUS IceCool Pro thermal technology in ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED gives it the edge when it comes to performance and quietness. Liquid metal thermal materials on the CPU, five heat pipes and larger 102-blade dual fans ensure optimum cooling performance. The new per-key keyboard lighting with air-intake design also helps maximize airflow, too. All this technology helps keep noise levels below 40 dBA in Standard cooling mode, or you can unleash the full 160 W combined CPU/GPU TDP whenever you need to. Cool, quiet, and powerful: what more do you need?
ASUS IceCool Pro
total TDP (CPU + GPU)
< 40 dBA
noise in Standard Mode
Per-key keyboard lighting and air-intake design
More even LED brightness, and enhances flow of cool air to boost performance.
Liquid metal technology
Ensures maximum heat dissipation.
The professional touch
The new 28%-larger14 haptic touchpad on ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED is a boon for efficient creativity. It’s the world’s first haptic touchpad with stylus support, making it even more versatile, and it uses linear resonant actuator (LRA) technology to provide the most precise and responsive haptic feedback.
The touchpad has underlying pressure sensors that allow you to click anywhere and receive the same satisfying haptic feedback when navigating apps.
Make magic happen with ASUS Dial
Discover new ways to work with the exclusive ASUS Dial, an intuitive physical controller that gives you instant and precise fingertip control over parameters in your creative apps. You can easily change brush size, or rapidly undo actions to make your creative workflow smoother. It’s fully customizable — and works with a wide range of apps!Learn more about ASUS Dial
Enjoy more intuitive, creative operating functions with your favorite Adobe® apps.
ProArt Creator Hub
Personalize your creativity
ProArt Creator Hub is a personal portal where you can monitor your device’s status, personalize settings, or optimize your workflow for endless creativity. It features an overview Dashboard, Fan Profiles to customize cooling performance, and Control Settings for ASUS creative components personalization. There's also a new Color Control that helps you optimize color tools: we've collaborated with Pantone® to provide digital color data that will help you express your wild creativity.Learn more about ProArt Creator Hub
Crafted for professionals
ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED has a new stepped hinge design that improves heat dissipation, as well as enabling a slimmer all-round NanoEdge bezel that maximizes the display area. The 180° lay-flat hinge makes it easy to share ideas and designs with clients or colleagues. There’s a high-tech anti-fingerprint nano-coating that helps keep the Mineral Black low-reflectivity finish of your ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED spotless. This tough, durable coating also feels silky to the touch.
Break the sound barrier
For unrivaled audio quality, ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED has a stereo sound system certified by the audio experts at Harman Kardon. It delivers powerful, immersive sound that’s crystal-clear.
The immersive Dolby Atmos® technology indulges you in your favorite entertainment with sound that moves all around you, adding breathtaking realism to music, movies and TV.
High fidelity, higher standards
Bring your music and audio to life with the audiophile-grade ESS® SABRE DAC, featuring Hi-Res Audio certification for the highest possible audio playback quality and the ability to drive the world’s most sophisticated high-impedance headphones. The expanded dynamic range and lower distortion lets you enjoy richer, clearer highs and deeper bass, so you can immerse yourself in virtual 7.1-channel surround sound.
Always in the best listening spot
Dive into a multi-dimensional cinematic sound experience with Dolby Atmos.
Maximum possible volume
Using a Smart Amplifier and ASUS Audio Booster technology, the audio volume is boosted by up to 5.25x.
Thoughtful, innovative design
We go the extra mile to give you a more effortless and joyful experience, at create or play.
Best online meeting experience
ASUS AiSense camera makes sure that you always look your best during virtual conferences.
ASUS AiSense camera, real-time tracking your presence
The AI-powered camera and sensor can sense your awareness and presence, providing the seamless interaction with your laptop.
The FHD infrared (IR) camera allows you to unlock your laptop quickly and securely. It also powers an adaptive dimming feature that darkens your screen when you look away!
Dedicated function keys
Pressing F10 toggles the mic on or off, and the F11 key controls the webcam shield.
ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
The ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel, calculated with fine-tuned precision.
ErgoSense touchpad, smooth as new, with every touch
The ASUS ErgoSense touchpad is smooth, comfortable, responsive and easy to clean.
Your hygiene, our priority
ASUS Antimicrobial Technology is proven to inhibit bacterial growth by 99% with at least three years of protection.Learn more
All the ports, all the productivity
There’s no shortage of I/O ports on ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED, so it’s easy to connect your studio peripherals, display devices and networks wherever you are to maintain your full productivity. There are two Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® ports with Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ and VR support; two USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports; a 2.5 Gbps LAN port; the latest HDMI® 2.1 port; and an SD Express 7.0 card reader. ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED also includes ultrafast WiFi 6E (802.11ax), so you can easily connect, create and share on the go.
For creatives, software is key. That’s why ASUS tests and invests in comprehensive ISV (Independent Software Vendor) certification processes to ensure ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED works as expected with professional applications from the world’s leading software companies.
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability2
ASUS laptops15 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
military-grade test methods
military-grade test procedures
extreme temperature endurance
humidity tolerance for 10 days
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common Carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 30~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
17. Blowing dust
Particle density: 10 +/- 7 g/m3
Air velocity: 300~1750 ft/min
18. Blowing sand
Particle density: 1.2 g/m3
Air velocity: 28 m/s
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
- The availability and warranty for bundled accessories/stylus vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- Unless otherwise stated, data read and write speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R23 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of 2023 ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 OLED tested by ASUS in Feb/2023 (configured with an Intel Core i9-13980HX CPU, 64 GB DDR5, and a 4TB PCIe 4.0 SSD) and 2022 ProArt Studiobook 16 OLED (with an Intel Core i9-12900H CPU, 64 GB DDR5, and a 2TB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 10 mins prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- Average performance score of 10 consecutive test results on Intel® Core™ i9-13980HX CPU models.
- Temperature improvements compared to the 2021 Studiobook thermal grease compound, as tested internally by ASUS.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The Display P3 wide-gamut color space of the Studiobook display is Verified by Calman. Users can adjust the display's color gamut in MyASUS Splendid.
- Average tested result in MyASUS Splendid Display P3 color gamut: Delta-E < 1, +/- 0.5.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Specifications may vary among different models.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Testing done on discrete parts, using soda-lime glass as comparative reference. Figures and tests provided by Corning.
- Compared to previous ProArt Studiobook with 128 x 65 mm touchpad size.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810H testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810H testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions or any attempt to replicate them would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.