ASUS ExpertCenter D7 Tower
Secure, reliable, and business-ready
- Windows 11 Pro for business
- Powerful performance with 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor
- 27L tower with maximum expandability for growth and upgrades
- Easy maintenance and upgrade with the tool-free chassis design
- Durability tested with MIL-STD 810H military standard and ASUS in-house testing
- Comprehensive connectivity for the real business connections
- Enterprise ready security with TPM 2.0 supports and more
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Secure, reliable, and business-ready
Engineered to be powerful, tough, secure for business, ASUS ExpertCenter D7 Tower is driven by cutting-edge processors, fast memory and high-performance graphics. It meets MIL-STD-810H US military standards and features advanced security solutions. With comprehensive expansion slots, ExpertCenter D7 Tower can be easily configured to meet your current and future business needs.
Powered by the latest 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and optional discrete graphics card for advanced performance, ready for any business need.
Spacious tower desktop design has the room and expansion slots needed for ultimate growth, providing a solid foundation for diverse productivity demands and future upgrades.
Designed to simplify maintenance and upgradeability, the tool-free chassis means both the hard disk drive and optical disk drive can be easily removed by hand.
Exceptional performance, whatever the task
To make light work of all your business tasks, ExpertCenter D7 Tower is powered by cutting-edge 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with the latest DDR4 RAM. Up to four displays can be used simultaneously without adding an extra graphics card. It can also support professional-grade graphics cards for those requiring advanced graphics performance for demanding visual tasks.
Windows 11 Pro
4 TB + 2 TB
ExpertCenter D7 Tower is available with professional-grade NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics to help you elevate your craft. As an NVIDIA Studio-grade desktop, ExpertCenter D7 Tower empowers you to render quicker, broadcast clearer, and edit videos better with the latest NVIDIA GPUs — so it’s perfect for everything from creating short online videos to full-length features, animation, and 3D modeling.
ExpertCenter D7 Tower is available with the latest Intel® Arc™ A380 discrete graphics — the world’s first graphics card with hardware-accelerated encoding for AV1, and augmented by AI and accelerated by Intel® Deep Link technology. Further enhanced by the power of a high-performance Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® Arc™ graphics leverage the Intel® Hyper Encode feature to turbocharge every encoding task. All this adds up to accelerated performance and efficiency for content creation, video editing, and more.
For creatives, software is key. That’s why ASUS tests and invests in comprehensive Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certification processes to ensure ExpertCenter D7 Tower works as expected with professional applications from the world’s leading software companies2.
Hassle-free maintenance and upgrades
ExpertCenter D7 Tower has a tool-free chassis design so you can open it up with no tools required. Both the hard disk and optical drive can be easily pulled out with just fingers. This saves time and effort, making component upgrades and routine servicing easy.Watch the tutorial
Power to do more
To adapt seamlessly to your business workflow, ExpertCenter D7 Tower features a full array of expansion capabilities, including I/O ports, storage, graphics, and WiFi. It’s easy to configure for all your current and future demands.
Less heat, more productivity
To ensure stable performance, ExpertCenter D7 Tower employs an innovative multi-channel cooling system. The large chassis also provides better heat dissipation. ExpertCenter D7 Tower also includes the exclusive MyASUS app to optimize the operation of the CPU and system fans, automatically moderating the speeds and switching them off completely when possible, striking the perfect balance between maximum performance and minimum noise.
Expert series PCs are solidly-built and tested to the most demanding industry requirements, including MIL-STD 810H US military standards and stringent ASUS in-house testing. The inevitable minor shocks and everyday workplace accidents won’t jeopardize your precious data1.
ExpertCenter desktops use ASUS motherboards — the world’s #1 motherboards4 — which are renowned for offering comprehensive system protection to safeguard hardware, 24/7 stability through extensive testing, and consistent performance.
ExpertCenter desktops are engineered with 100% solid capacitors for better performance and longevity, with a lifespan that’s up to 2x greater than traditional capacitors with the CPU under full load and 6x longer during everyday use5. This maximizes your investment and minimizes the need for maintenance — all contributing to a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Ready for the business world
A full array of I/O ports ensures ExpertCenter D7 Tower is ready to connect to a wide range of business peripherals. Flexible serial and parallel ports on the chassis leave more PCI slots available for additional upgrades. A smart-card reader and an SD card reader are optional for easy transactions, data transfer, or other business-related tasks.
PS/2 mouse port
PS/2 keyboard port
DisplayPort x 2
USB 3.2 Gen 1 port x 2
USB 2.0 port x 2
LAN (RJ-45) port
Line out port
Line in port
Parallel port (optional)
Serial port (optional)
USB 3.2 Gen 1 + USB-C® or USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 2
Optical disk driver bay (optional)
USB 2.0 port x 2
Smart card reader & SD card reader (optional)
ASUS understands that IT security must evolve to effectively serve as the first line of defense against business disruptions. ExpertCenter features a suite of sophisticated security features such as TPM 2.08, Kensington lock slot, and USB device control to keep your business and its future, safe.
The ASUS Service Package9 offers a wider range of solutions that go beyond the standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. The extended offerings protect your business — not just the hardware — allowing you to customize a service solution that best meets your needs.
ASUS Expert Series merges the ASUS Design Thinking ethos with the latest sustainability technology to foster a circular future, achieving multiple internationally recognized environmental certifications. By embracing our goal to achieve net-zero, ASUS Expert series creates minimum waste and maximum efficiency — ensuring the best quality for consumers and an ever-reducing impact on the environment.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- ISV Certification with selected graphics cards only.
- Terms and conditions apply. For more details, please read the full terms and published on https://www.asus.com/content/asus-offers-adobe-creative-cloud/.
- ASUS secured the #1 spot for motherboard market share as of 2017, with DigiTimes reporting that the Taiwanese PC component giant owns 45% of the motherboard market.
- Based on ASUS internal testings. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- ASUS Control Center is optional and its availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- ASUS management solutions include ASUS Control Center and ASUS Business Manager platform.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is optional.
- ASUS Service Package options include: 24x7 support; MyASUS app; Three-year international warranty; Pick up & return service; Onsite service; Next business day onsite response; Accidental damage protection; Defective HDD retention. Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.