- Compatible con la tecnología Intel® vPro para negocios
- 5X Protection II: Protección hardware avanzada
- Compatibilidad con módulos DDR4
- Reconocida UEFI BIOS con EZ Flash 3
- DIY PC fácil con instalación segura de la palca base
- Fan Xpert 2+: controles para una refrigeración avanzada y silenciosa
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Make your memory go fasterWith DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
With onboard thermal detection and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
- Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans and detects all fan characteristics for single-click customization.
- RPM Fixed Mode: Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing to you fix the fan speed.
AI Suite III
AI Suite III
Push NoticeMonitor your PC status on the go.
If you've ever wondering how your PC is faring when you're not around, Push Notice will keep you informed – in real time! When your PC's status changes, Push Note instantly sends an alert to your tablet or smartphone. You can also throw the webpage you are browsing or memo to your smart device. Everything is under control, no matter where you are.
Media StreamerYour digital PC hub for sharing and home theater
Enjoy your PC's multimedia content —anywhere! Pipe music from your PC or cloud storage, including ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive while sipping coffee in a café, or sit back with friends and stream a favorite movie to a smart TV. With ASUS Media Streamer, your entertainment goes wherever you go.
AI Suite 3One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
Mobo ConnectAll-in-one control between your PC and smart device
Work with your PC and smart device at the same time through a single keyboard-and-mouse set. A simple hot key lets you switch between your PC and smart device quickly. It even charges your mobile device at the same time.
Windows® 7 (32/64-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 10 (64-bit)
PCH with 6th-generation Intel® Core™ processor (100 Series platforms) with 6.5MB Intel® Management Engine (ME) 11.0 firmware installed
CPU and chipset requirements:
Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 with one of these chipsets: B150, H170, Q170
The Intel® Management Engine software kit must be installed (the Local Manageability Service and the Intel ® Management Engine Interface must be installed and running.)
*Local administrator rights on the target machine
*Some models without the 6.5MB Intel® Management Engine firmware do not support Intel ® SBA. Please refer to the specifications sheet for details.
*Visit the ASUS website at www.asus.com for the latest CPU QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- Dependable Stability
- Superb Performance
- UEFI BIOS
- Easy PC DIY
- Optimized Cooling