[Phone] Screen cannot automatically adjust brightness
Please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot:
1. Enable Adaptive brightness function: Go to Settings > Display > Enable Adaptive brightness.
2. Check the light sensor by doing either of the following:
• Turn on the phone screen, move the phone from a bright place to a dark place, wait for about 5 seconds, the screen brightness will automatically change from bright to dark.
• Turn on the phone screen, cover the light sensor on top of the phone, wait for about 5 seconds, the screen brightness will automatically change from bright to dark.
3. Enter Safe Mode (long-press Power button > long-press Power off > OK): If it works normally, it may be caused by a third-party application, so we suggest you reboot and check again.
4. Update the system software to the latest version: Go to Settings > System > System Update > Check update.
5. Backup and restore the data to factory default settings.
Note: This action will erase all personal data and settings in the phone and restore them to the initial values.