TUF Gaming A1
- Ultrafast performance: USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2x1 interface for up to 10 Gbps transfer speeds, while SATA offers up to 6 Gbps
- Dual M.2 interface: Supports M.2 NVMe® PCIe® or SATA SSDs with 2242/2260/2280 form factor
- DIY-friendly design: Exclusive Q-latch mechanism makes it easy to mount an SSD into the enclosure
- Military-grade toughness: Meets MIL-STD-810H drop resistance and IP68 water and dust resistance standards for added durability
- Wide-ranging compatibility: Bundled USB-C® cable to connect to PCs, laptops, mobile devices and the latest-gen gaming consoles
Built for Speed.
The new TUF Gaming A1 offers military-grade protection for the latest portable SSDs. This SSD enclosure supports both NVMe® M.2 PCIe® and SATA, and includes the DIY-friendly M.2 Q-Latch. USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2 x1 connectivity enables superfast data performance at speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This sleek case meets MIL-STD and IP68 standards to resist everyday knocks and bumps, as well as guard against spills and dirt.
Dual M.2 interface
TUF Gaming A1 features both PCIe NVMe and SATA interfaces and can accommodate up to 2 TB M.2 form factor 2242/2260/2280 SSDs.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive, so there’s no need for screws.
USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2x1
With speeds of up to 10 Gbps*, copying and transferring large files will be done in no time. The USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 x1 connection ensures superfast transmission speeds for stable and efficient data transfers.* SATA SSD have a maximum speed of up to 6 Gbps.
In order to earn the TUF Gaming name, the TUF Gaming A1 was subjected to a rigorous battery of MIL-STD-810H* and IP681 durability tests. Test devices are dropped from height, submerged in water, and exposed to dust and dirt to ensure toughness. Rest assured that the TUF Gaming A1 is more than capable of withstanding accidental bumps, knocks, spills, and dirt.
Water and dust resistance
- The device has been tested for water resistance using IEC 60529 standard and has achieved an IP68 rating. Water and dust resistance can deteriorate over time in normal usage, or if the device is damaged, repaired or taken apart. The device should never be completely submerged underwater, and should not be allowed to come into contact with seawater, brine, chlorinated water or drinks. Failure to observe correct precautions will invalidate the device warranty and the function of water and dust resistance. Water resistance is tested by submerging the device to a depth of 1.5 meters in tap water for 30 minutes. After the test the device is removed and fully dried, then checked for normal operation. Please note that the device has a USB-C charging port, and this USB-C port must be completely dry before any attempt is made at charging. For related warranty information, please refer to the product warranty card.