ASUS Product Security Advisory
ASUS Product Security Advisory
We take every care to ensure that ASUS products are secure in order to protect the privacy of our valued customers. We constantly strive to improve our safeguards for security and personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and we welcome all reports from our customers about product-related security or privacy issues. Any information you supply to ASUS will only be used to help resolve the security vulnerabilities or issues you have reported. This process may include contacting you for further relevant information.
How to report a security vulnerability or issue to ASUS
We welcome all reports about security-related issues incidents and privacy concerns, and we invite you to contact us about such matters via our dedicated email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for us to deal swiftly with your concerns, please include the following information in your email:
- Your full name, and a means of contacting you. This can be an email address, a phone number or any other preferred way we can use to get in touch with you. If you provide a phone number, please include the full country code, area code and extension number (if applicable).
- Full and detailed information about the issue you wish to report. This should include the following information, as applicable:
- The name of the ASUS service(s) or system(s) that your concern relates to.
- The product type, product name and model number of the affected hardware products.
- The name, description and version number of any affected ASUS software products.
- A full and detailed description of the problem or issue, along with any background information that you believe is relevant, and any other pertinent information that may help us reproduce and/or resolve the issue.
Responsible reporting guidelines
ASUS appreciates all contributions from customers and the wider ASUS community that help to improve the security of our products and services. However, we kindly request that you act responsibly and bear in mind the following when investigating or reporting any issues:
- Do not attempt to access or modify any ASUS services, systems, products or software without authorization.
- Do not disclose, or modify, destroy or misuse any data you may discover.
- All information given to or received from any party relating to the reported issues must remain completely confidential.
What happens next?
Once we have resolved the reported issue(s), we will provide a suitable solution to all affected customers. We will treat this with the utmost priority and make the solution available as soon as it practical to do so.
ASUS will also maintain a list of the latest software updates, along with descriptions of the issues that have been fixed. Although we will notify customers wherever possible, we also recommend that customers visit this page regularly to make sure they are aware of the latest updates.
Latest security updates04/26/2017 New firmware available for Wireless Router RT-AC88U/ Wireless Router RT-AC66U B1
04/24/2017 New firmware available for Wireless Router RT-AC5300/ Wireless Router RT-AC3100
04/14/2017 New firmware available for Wireless Router RT-AC53
03/31/2017 New firmware available for Wireless Router RT-AC87U/ RT-AC87R/ RT-AC3200/ RT-AC68U/ RT-AC68R/ RT-AC68W/ RT-AC68P/ RT-AC1900P/ RT-AC66U/ RT-AC66R/ RT-AC1750/ RT-AC56U/ RT-AC56R/ RT-N66U/ RT-N66R/ RT-N66W/ RT-AC53U/ RT-AC51U/ RT-AC750/ RT-N300/ RT-N11P/ RT-N12+/ RT-N12+ Pro/ RT-N12E B1/
03/24/2017 New software available for Wireless Adapter PCE-AC56
12/23/2016 New firmware available for Wireless Router RT-AC5300 / RT-AC88U / RT-AC3100 / RT-AC3200 / RT-AC87U / RT-AC87R / RT-AC66U / RT-AC66W / RT-AC1750 / RT-AC55UHP / RT-AC55U / RT-AC52U / RT-N56U / RT-N12 D1
12/13/2016 New firmware available for Wireless Router RT-AC68U / RT-AC68R / RT-AC68W / RT-AC68UF / RT-AC68P / RT-AC1900P / RT-AC1900 / RT-AC66U_B1
10/29/2016 New firmware available for Repeater RP-N12 / RP-N14 / RP-N53 / RP-AC52/ RP-AC56/ Media Bridge EA-N66/ EA-N66R