Superior Image Quality Meets Classic Elegant Design
Delicate touches make a monitor truly great, VS239H-J Full HD LED monitor, embedded the wide-viewing-angle IPS panel with 50,000,000:1 high contrast ratio and HDMI interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality. This approach extends to the sturdy stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
True-to-life Pictures Powered by LED
80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Dynamically enhances the display’s contrast by adjusting the luminance
of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white – delivering lifelike images.
Full HD with HDMI
Enter a spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) support and HDMI port.
178˚Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
VS239H-J adopts 178˚(H) / 178˚(V) ultra wide viewing angle IPS panel that eliminates color shift on your screen no matter where and how you look at it.
Aspect Control function
Aspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among Full and 4:3 for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
Splendid™ Video Intelligence Technology
The exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. 6 preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB and Standard) can be selected via a hotkey.
Stylish and User-friendly Design for Modern Sophistication
- Convenient key controls for functional set-up in the multi-language OSD.
- Easily detachable base for wall mount.
- VESA Wall Mount Standard (100 x 100 mm ).
- 25° ( forward 5°, backwards 20° )Tilting Angle.
- KENSINGTON Security Lock.
Green in Mind
- Mercury-free LED-backlit panel
Corrugated cardboard packaging with at least 80% recycled content
- Slim-flat packaging allows more cartons to be fitted per cargo, reducing transportation costs and CO₂ emission
Energy and Planet Saving
- 37.2k Wh electricity saving
- 23.6kg reduction in CO₂emissions, equivalent to:
1.9 trees planted
2 years of oxygen for a family of four