ASUS Chromebox 3
- All-new Chromebox, powered by the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor
- Run thousands of Android app on Google Play with incredible performance
- Versatile USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port for data transfer, power delivery and DisplayPort functionality
- Stay safe from viruses and malware with automatic system updates
- VESA-mount compatible for a tidy, clutter-free work area.
- Easy setup and automatic software and security updates for protection from viruses and malware
Choose the apps that suit your needs
Extensive connectivity with power-delivery technology
Dual display productivity + True 4K/UHD visual
When it's time to kick back and relax, ASUS Chromebox 3 lets you browse the web, view photos from your SD card on Google Photos or watch videos in 4K/UHD. ASUS Chromebox 3 even features touchscreen support for more intuitive control and engaging gameplay.
ASUS Chromebox 3 for signage
ASUS Chromebox 3 for education
- Great manageability: You can set them up in minutes and centrally manage 10 or 10,000 devices across your school, district, or region.
- Perfect for sharing: Students can share a single device but still have a personal experience just by signing in to their individual accounts.
- Easy collaboration: Create, share, and edit files in real-time. Everyone is on the same page, and that page is automatically synchronized in the cloud.
- Seamlessly learning: Enjoy a consistent experience on any device that is logged in to a Google account. Study and get homework done anywhere and anytime you want to.
- Extremely affordable: Chromebox is made to lower your total cost of ownership with a value-packed combination of hardware and software.
A simple and smart digital experience
Powerful networking capabilities
Enjoy faster and more stable wireless connections thanks to dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
Asus Chromebox 3 automatically keeps itself up-to-date when connected to the Internet, so you'll always have the latest features and virus protection. And best of all, it won't slow down over time.
Access your files anywhere
Automatically synchronizes files in your folder to Google Drive*, so you always have access to your files in the cloud anytime, anywhere. All you have to do is log on to your Google account on any device.
ASUS Chromebox 3 has a wide assortment of apps that work well online and offline. You can read and edit documents, spreadsheets, or presentations even without an internet connection!
*ASUS Chromebox comes with 100GB of free Google Drive space. For more info, please visit here.
Incredibly silent and energy efficient
ASUS Chromebox 3 also keeps the environment in mind, and delivers incredible energy efficiency thanks to an ultra-low power design that draws as little as 3.6W at idle– as much as an LED light bulb. This means you can leave ASUS Chromebox 3 on overnight to download software updates or back-up files, all without racking up electricity bills.
( Idle ) 3.6W 20W ASUS
Chromebox 3 Industry Avg.
36% Lower 30dB 32.5dB
46% Lower 60dB
Idle 19.3dB Chromebox
Full Load 32.5dB Morning 40dB Conversation 60dB Music 80dB Concert 100dB
Testing configuration: ASUS Chromebox 3 ｜Chrome OS | Intel® Celeron 3865U Processor | DDR4 4G | M.2 32GB SSD
Built-in security features
Taking web security seriously
ASUS Chromebox 3 automatically installs updates when connected to the Internet, so you always have the latest software versions and security fixes to ensure you stay safe from viruses, malware, and other malicious elements on the web. Additionally, a protected and encapsulated onboard micro-controller security chip safeguards internal data structures against real-world threats.
Account-based data access makes ASUS Chromebox ideal as a shared computer. Individual users can easily switch between accounts; a Guest Mode login even deletes all your browsing history and downloaded files once you exit the session.
Kensington lock slot
A Kensington lock and padlock slot provides additional asset management and security to ensure your Chromebox and data is kept safe.
Tested for perfection
Temperature and Humidity Test
Line Voltage and Frequency Test
Chrome management console – customized settings for individual user accounts or devices
‧Turn services on or off for different users: For example, you can restrict access to Google Hangout for most users, but turn it on for selected users. You can even create a group authorized to access specific functions.
‧Configure service settings for different users: For example, teachers can purchase educational Chrome application packs and assign them to students based on how they progress.
‧Configure settings for different Chrome devices: The Chrome management console will let you manage thousands of Chrome devices. If the Chrome devices in your offices in Asia require different Chrome configurations compared with devices in other locales, you can create an Asian organizational unit and configure customized Chrome OS device settings for this unit.
Lightweight, space saving