- 27-inch Full HD monitor with 1ms (GTG) quick response time and 75Hz refresh rate for fast and smooth gaming
- Features Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync™ technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus with crosshair, timer, FPS counter, display alignment functions
- TÜV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Slim and frameless design with VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
Slim, frameless, elegant
Perfect for multi-display setups
Lightning-fast 1ms rapid response time
75Hz refresh rate with ASUS GamePlus
Moreover, ASUS-exclusive GamePlus technology with crosshair, timer FPS counter and display alignment functions gives you in-game enhancements that help you to get more out of game. All functions can easily be accessed via the onscreen display menu. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. VL278 has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
Level 1 is ideal for normal web browsing, and gives you excellent color reproduction for lifelike visuals, minimal color shift.
Level 2 is ideal when you're viewing photos and videos, giving you a perfect balance of high image quality.
Level 3 gives you the look of real paper, making it ideal for long hours of reading or word processing.
Level 4 is ideal for environments with dim ambient light.
It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. VL278 features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favorite videos.+-