ASUS Antibacterial Guard
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
Why ASUS Antibacterial Guard?
Bandingkan risiko kebersihan
Ion perak mencegah reproduksi bakteri
ASUS Antibacterial Guard adalah lapisan di atas permukaan laptop, mengandung ion perak bermuatan positif.
Ion perak dan sel mikroba bermuatan negatif tertarik satu sama lain saat kontak.
Ion perak akan menembus permukaan sel bakteri dan merusak strukturnya, menghambat reproduksi bakteri.
99% efektif mengurangi bakteri
Perlindungan antibakteri untuk semua titik kontak utama
Laptop material surface6 with ASUS Antibacterial Treatment
Penghambatan efektif hampir semua aktivitas bakteri
Perlindungan antibakteri tahan lama
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- According to Google Trends; since January 2020, after the COVID-19 outbreak, the end user search in Google regarding “how to clean laptop” has increased more than 50%.
- According to Statista’s “U.S. daily media usage time via computer 2018-2022” article published by Joseph Johnson on January 27, 2021: https://www.statista.com/statistics/469995/time-spent-desktop-laptop-media-type-usa/#:~:text=Get%20in%20touch%20with%20us%20now%2C%20Jan%2027%2C,coronavirus%20crisis%20before%20returning%20to%20the%20downward%20trend, in 2020, desktop and laptop usage in the United States is projected to increase to an average of two hours per day due to the coronavirus crisis.
- Testing done by EMLab P&K, Team Nuggets. “Bytes and Bacteria: Exposing the Germs on your Technology”, CBT Nuggets, October 13, 2016: https://www.cbtnuggets.com/blog/career/career-progression/bytes-and-bacteria-exposing-the-germs-on-your-technology
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that are touched most frequently, including the keyboard, the touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad), the palm rest area and power button/fingerprint sensor. Please refer to the ASUS Antibacterial Guard palm rest sticker on the laptop and the relevant product website to identify which areas on your model have antibacterial protection.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.