ExpertBook B3 Flip (B3402, 11th Gen Intel)
Achieve more, anytime, anywhere
360° Hinge & Pen
Picture the world differently
Ready for action
Get the job done, effortlessly
Speedy mobile connectivity
ASUS Antibacterial Guard
Antibacterial protection for all
Multi-touch with eye-care technology
Remote Learning and Conferencing
Two-way AI noise-canceling audio technology
Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Ultimate input experience
Lampu LED kecil dan terang di sampul atas ExpertBook B3 Flip menawarkan indikasi sekilas tentang status Anda — secara otomatis menyala saat Anda sibuk dalam panggilan konferensi atau selama pembelajaran online. Jadi, jika Anda langsung menghadiri rapat Skype atau Teams, orang-orang akan langsung tahu untuk tidak mengganggu Anda saat itu!
Status indikator LED — Otomatis: menyala secara otomatis saat laptop sedang melakukan panggilan melalui Teams, Skype, Zoom, Google Meet.
Learn or work, safely
Satu set utilitas untuk melakukan tugas pemeliharaan dan pengoptimalan rutin.
Maximum support, minimal effort
- The world-facing camera is optional.
- The garaged stylus is optional.
- The antibacterial treatment is tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces), using bacterial cultures that include Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, with an antibacterial activity (R) result of R > 2. R = 2 indicates a 99% reduction in bacterial activity compared to an untreated surface.
- The antibacterial treatment is registered by the US EPA and authorized under EU BPR.
- 4G LTE is optional. MicroSD card reader + nano SIM combo is only for LTE SKU.
- The testing data includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests.
- ASUS ExpertBook B3 Flip keyboard is spill-resistant, not waterproof. Water damage is possible if the product is submerged or exposed to large amounts of liquids for long periods of time. ASUS standard limited warranty does not cover problems resulting from accidents such as water damage. To prevent water damage resulting from large spills or other accidents, ASUS recommends turning off the notebook, then tilting the laptop to drain away the excess liquid, wipe off and let it dry for at least 24 hours.
- WiFi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance, and the actual performance of WiFi 6 may vary in real-world situations.
- WiFi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual WiFi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- ASUS internal tests show that ASUS ExpertBook B3 Flip can be safely cleaned and wiped using hypochlorous acid water or alcohol from a spray bottle. Individual sprays of up to 3 cc do not affect the performance of the antibacterial treatment.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- ASUS NumberPad 2.0 is an optional function, and must be specified at point of purchase.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad work only with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- ExpertBook B3 Flip has firmware-based TPM 2.0 onboard, with a discrete TPM chip also available as an option.
- Link to MyASUS is only supported on devices using processors later than Intel® 10th Generation and AMD® Ryzen 4000 series.
- ASUS Control Center is optional and its availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Service and warranty coverage may depend on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- Must be purchased and activated within 90 days of your ASUS product purchase date via ASUS Premium Care.