ASUS Chromebook Flip C434
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB colour and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
IPS stands for in-plane switching, a type of LED (a form of LCD) display panel technology.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product specifications may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colours of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings. Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
- Price may not include extra fees, including tax, shipping, handling and recycling fees.
- For pricing information, ASUS is only entitled to set a recommended resale price. All resellers are free to set their own price as they wish.
* Result from Mobile Mark 2014 office productivity.
* The testing regimen includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. These tests do not demonstrate fitness for military use, or adherence to US Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions – or any attempt to replicate them – would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.