view on your table
View the model in 3D
Work it, own it
With standout colours and a colour-blocking Enter key, ASUS VivoBook 14 adds flair and dynamism to daily computing. With its Intel® Core™ i7 processor and the latest NVIDIA GeForce GPU, VivoBook 14 provides the power you need to get things done. What's more, the unique ASUS NumberPad 2.0 makes number-crunching tasks easy and efficient.
Express the true you
VivoBook 14 is about self-expression, and is available in bold Bespoke Black, idealistic Dreamy White, and in-your-face Cobalt Blue. Pick the colour that expresses who you are.
Say Yellow! to the world
The theme of expressive colours continues under the lid, where a colour blocking Enter key takes centre stage.
Fuel your productivity
Powered by the latest Intel Core i7 processor with up to 16GB memory and the latest NVIDIA GeForce GPU, VivoBook 14 offers the performance you need to get through any task. It also features a large-capacity PCIe® SSD for superfast storage.
Windows 10 Pro
ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology (AIPT)
The ultimate performance boost — up to 40%!
ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology (AIPT) is an ultra-efficient thermal design and power-saving solution. It uses ASUS exclusive algorithms combined with between five and nine smart sensors, an aerodynamic IceBlades fan design and a 65-watt power supply to intelligently increase CPU performance with improved stability, while allowing all-day battery life and a quieter and cooler laptop. With ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology, your laptop could run in high-performance status as long as you need.
better CPU performance7,8,9
all-day battery life10
efficient cooling design
Maximises performance and thermal parameters for heavy workloads9
Intelligently optimises performance, thermal, and power parameters for everyday tasks
Cool and quiet power-saving operation
Unleash the possibilities
Using ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology in Performance mode, an ASUS laptop with an 11th Gen Intel® processor can enjoy a performance boost of up to 40% compared to an ordinary performance7,8,9. Even in the default Balanced mode, performance can be up to 30% better!5,6
See the amazing performance improvement!
Here’s how much Performance Mode can boost the performance of some commonly used apps — so you can finish your work even quicker!8,9,11
How to enable a 40% performance boost
ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology features Whisper, Balanced and Performance modes. You can easily switch between the modes by pressing the Fn + F hotkey combination. You can also switch via the MyASUS software by choosing Hardware Settings then ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology Modes.7,8,9
ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology (AIPT)
Aerodynamic IceBlades for accelerated cooling
Each model in the new VivoBook series provides exceptional heat dissipation via an upgraded 8 mm heat pipe and a new IceBlades fan that efficiently accelerates heat transfer. The 87-blade IceBlades fan and impeller are made of a liquid-crystal polymer that allows them to be lighter and thinner than ordinary fans. Each IceBlades fan blade has a 3D-curved aerodynamic design, allowing the fan to achieve better flow rate and lower noise. In addition, the IceBlades fans also use a fluid-dynamics bearing, which can achieve better vibration reduction and lower noise when compared to ordinary fans.
thin fan blade
flow rate increase
A better view with NanoEdge
The thin-bezel NanoEdge display provides an expansive and immersive viewing experience by enabling a larger screen in smaller frame. The Full HD display also offers wide viewing angles and exceptional colour reproduction for truly vivid visuals.
wide viewing angle2
It goes where you go
VivoBook 14 keeps you productive and entertained, no matter where you are. With an overall weight of just 1.4kg and an ultrathin profile, VivoBook 14 easily slips into your backpack so you can effortlessly take it along.
Reinventing the touchpad
The new ASUS NumberPad 2.0 makes things easier when it's time to crunch numbers. Simply tap the touchpad icon to turn the touchpad into a LED-illuminated numeric pad.
ASUS NumberPad 2.05
One-touch to log in
Accessing your ASUS VivoBook 14 has never been easier or more secure. With the built-in fingerprint sensor in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there's no need to type in your password every time to log in — just a single touch is all it takes!
Exactly your type
The full-size backlit keyboard on VivoBook 14 is perfect for working in dim environments. Its sturdy one-piece construction and 1.4mm key travel provide a comfortable typing experience.
Connecting the possibilities
VivoBook 14 features a reversible USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C™ port with an any-way-up design that makes connecting devices effortless. It also includes USB 3.2 Gen 1 and USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and a microSD card reader — so you can easily connect all your current peripherals, displays and projectors.
USB 3.2 Gen 1
MicroSD card reader
USB-C™ 3.2 Gen 1
Link to MyASUS
Simplifying your world
Link to MyASUS is a handy tool that's part of the MyASUS app. It seamlessly integrates your ASUS PC with your mobile devices, boosting your productivity and allowing easier multitasking. Discover how Link to MyASUS makes your life so much simpler!
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Wide-view panel optional.
- Theoretical Wi-Fi 6 performance figures provided by Intel. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- NumberPad is optional. Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Backlit keyboard and fingerprint sensor are optional.
- The 40% performance increase is compared to a Cinebench R20 multicore score of an 11th generation CPU at fixed 15W TDP. Data is from ASUS internal laboratories.
- Test score may vary according to specifications.
- To enable Performance Mode, please keep the laptop plugged in for the best performance, set the Windows power option as ASUS Recommended Mode, and select Performance Mode in the MyASUS software (or switch using the Fn + F hotkey combination).
- X413/K413 test result using local video playback for up to 8.6 hours.
- The results are compared to 10th generation CPU at fixed 15W TDP. Data is from ASUS internal laboratories.
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 10th gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330
- Up to 16 GB memory
- Up to 1 TB HDD + 1TBSSD
- Up to 14” FHD NanoEdge display
- Optional fingerprint sensor
Vivobook 14 M413
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business, Free Upgrade to Windows 11¹ (when available, see below)
- Colour-blocking Enter key with multiple unique colour options
- ASUS NumberPad 2.0
- 14" FHD three-sided NanoEdge display
- Thin and Light: 1.4 kg, 17.9 mm
- Up to AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Graphics
Vivobook 15 X512
- Windows 10 Pro
- 15.6” FHD Frameless four-sided NanoEdge design
- Extremely immersive 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compact chassis for mobility
- Available in 3 eye-catching colours