ASUS Vivobook 15
Wow the World with Smooth Power
Stylish everyday laptop with latest processor to get work done on the go
*Touchscreen is available on selected models only
Stamp your style on the world with ASUS Vivobook 15, the feature-packed laptop that makes it easy to get things done, anywhere. Everything about Vivobook 15 is bold and improved, from its powerful 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor to its crisp and clear display, 180° lay-flat hinge, modern colors and sleek geometric design. Make a fresh start today with Vivobook 15!
Windows 11 Home
Up to 13th Gen
Intel® Core™ i5-13500H
DDR4 3200 MHz memory
Icelight Silver / Quiet Blue
for wide flexibility
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
for a comfortable typing experience
Link to MyASUS
for easy file transfer
superb connecting speed with ASUS WiFi Master
Physical webcam shield
for instant privacy
ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
noise-free video conferencing
Fueled to perform
Vivobook 15 is your everyday companion that’s always ready to make light work of your agenda, whether it’s office or personal, presentations or play. For demanding workloads, the latest 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor is significantly faster than the previous generation. And with 16 GB of fast memory and 512 GB of speedy SSD storage, there’s plenty of power in reserve when the going gets tough.
Windows 11 Home
Core™ i5 13500H
13th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 H-Series CPU
Vivobook 15 delivers next-level performance from up to the latest 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-13500H processor to make every task easier, whether it’s streaming, browsing, editing, video chatting, or just taking care of business at home. Capable of a Turbo Boost speed of 4.7 GHz, it’s the fastest performing generation to date!
Aerodynamic IceBlades for accelerated cooling
Each model in the new Vivobook series provides exceptional heat dissipation via two upgraded heat pipes2 and a new IceBlades fan that efficiently accelerates heat transfer. The 87-blade IceBlades fan and impeller are made of a liquid-crystal polymer that allows them to be lighter and thinner than ordinary fans. Each IceBlades fan blade has a 3D-curved aerodynamic design, allowing the fan to achieve better flow rate and lower noise. In addition, the IceBlades fans also use a fluid-dynamics bearing, which can achieve better vibration reduction and lower noise when compared to ordinary fans.
Easy on your eyes
Give your eyes a treat with Vivobook 15’s clear, slim-bezel NanoEdge display (also available as an optional touchscreen). It has wide viewing angles, and is TÜV Rheinland-certified for low blue-light levels, reducing the risk of eye strain during marathon viewing sessions.
Colors that pop
Vivobook 15 is never ordinary, with a clean design and three eye-catching colors. Choose from charming Quiet Blue, distinguished Icelight Silver — whichever says ‘that’s me!’ It’s slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying.
Wide open for sharing
The 180° lay-flat hinge makes it so much easier when you want to share stuff with those around you, too. The optional keyboard backlight6 on Vivobook 15 is perfect for working in dim environments.
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s our mission at ASUS to elevate human interaction with technology to a higher and more intuitive level than ever before. The latest ASUS ErgoSense keyboard are engineered to enable an unrivaled input experience that’s in harmony with how you move, feel and touch. Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard, and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
Full-sized keyboard 19.05mm
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps 0.2mm
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel 1.4mm
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Inhibit 99% of COVID-19, flu virus & bacteria*
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to frequently touched areas of your laptop to help keep it hygienic. This technology uses a denser treatment* that inhibits viruses and bacteria. And it is scientifically shown — using the ISO 2170211 and 2219612 standards — to inhibit virus and bacteria growth by more than 99% over a 24-hour period13. Strains used for the tests include the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H3N2 (Influenza A) and the E. coli bacterium7.
* ISO 21702 tests for SARS-CoV-2 Variants (Omicron, BA.5), H3N2, H1N1 and ISO 22196 tests for Staphylococcus and E. coli.Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Safe and secure
Physical webcam privacy shield
Vivobook 15 takes your privacy and security seriously. There’s an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you against prying eyes and disturbances.
Unlock in one touch
Accessing your Vivobook 15 has never been easier or more secure. With the built-in fingerprint sensor10 on the touchpad and Windows Hello, there’s no need to type in your password every time — all you need is just a single touch.
Outstanding audio to hear the world
Treat your ears to the SonicMaster sound system in Vivobook 15. With DTS Audio Processing, you can experience enhanced audio through powerful speakers for distortion-free sound and deeper bass. DTS Audio Processing makes small speakers sound bigger and better, and puts you in the middle of the action. It also delivers incredible sound to your headphones.
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, Vivobook 15 features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality.
Turn on your device’s audio and try the demo to experience the amazing difference that AI Noise-Canceling Technology can make in different environments.
Perfect in every detail
Vivobook 15 keeps you fully connected with its comprehensive I/O ports. There’s a USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI® output and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology
ASUS offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity solutions. With up to WiFi 6 fast resolution along with ASUS WiFi Master technology, Vivobook 15 enhances fast and stable connection.Learn more about WiFi 6
Your PC just got better
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales service and support.Learn more about MyASUS
Your on-the-go work and play space
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. With Screen Mirror you can project your device’s screen to PC for easier keyboard input on a bigger space; with Screen Extend you can create more space turning your tablet into a secondary display on the go. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!.Learn more about GlideX
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook 14X UX5400ZB tested by ASUS in January 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i5-1240P CPU, 16 GB LPDDR5, and a 1TB PCIe 3.0 SSD) to Zenbook 14X UX5400ZB (with an Intel Core i5-1240P CPU, 8 GB LPDDR4x, a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD), and Zenbook 14X UX5400EA (with an Intel Core i7-1135G7 CPU, 16 GB LPDDR4x, a 1 TB PCIe 3.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 30 to 60 seconds prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
- Wide-view panel is optional.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, and touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad).
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- WiFi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming FHD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual WiFi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area and keyboard. However, fingerprint sensor, touchpad and non-backlit keyboards use Antimicrobial Guard. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard Plus or Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.