ASUSTek Computer Inc. è il 1° produttore mondiale di schede madri ed in forte espansione nel mercato notebook. La gamma dei prodotti ASUS comprende inoltre server, PDA, telefoni cellulari, monitor LCD, soluzioni networking, schede video e ottici.
Sviluppatore - area business intelligence e applicazioni web/intranet
ASUSTeK Italy S.r.l. è alla ricerca di un/a candidato/a volenteroso di crescere professionalmente e amante di:
- Sviluppo e gestione progetti IT
- Analisi dei processi e dei requisiti del business
- Programmazione in ambiente Microsoft Framework .NET
- Conoscenza degli applicativi Microsoft Office
Il/La candidato/a ideale ha un’età compresa tra i 20 ed i 30 anni, che abbia ottime conoscenze dei linguaggi C#, HTML, JS, CSS per lo sviluppo di portali utente web e intranet.
Preferibile la conoscenza del linguaggio SQL per la connettività ai dati.
Completano il profilo propositività e proattività, una spiccata propensione al problem solving, oltre a capacità di comunicazione e attitudine al team working.
Sede di lavoro
: Cernusco Sul Naviglio (MI)
Gli interessati possono inviare un curriculum dettagliato all’indirizzo e-mail email@example.com
con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali.
Legal Counsel (in-house)
Location: Pan-Europe (mainly in Milano, Italy at present)
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Position: Legal Counsel
Report to: Country Head and/or Related department heads in HQ
Job Summary: We are seeking to recruit one experienced in-house solicitor. The successful candidate will play a key role in review of all legal documents and management of legal risk issues. The roles will involve acting as internal consultants and as such, will involve extensive dealings directly with the business while review contracts.
More specifically, we are seeking one candidate who has a strong background in dealing with the revising, drafting and negotiating of general commercial contracts (including distribution and marketing contracts) and a background in dealing with dispute/litigation, preferably with experience in relation to consumer disputes. However, these roles offer (and require) flexibility and will involve managing a variety of legal matters. Furthermore, these roles will also offer the opportunity of becoming involved in compliance with Italy laws and with contracts and risk matters.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Providing legal support in relation to the entering into contracts with customer, vendor and the company, including but not limited to drafting, revising, negotiating Distribution Agreement, Marketing Promotion Agreement, Service Agreement, Leasing Agreement.
* Carrying out legal document review via HQ contract review application system and conducting training to use the foregoing system.
* Identifying, managing, controlling and mitigating of legal risk issues/disputes, including supporting HQ for high risk issues/disputes, assisting with the development of strategy, as appropriate.
* Ensuring that company complies with executed contract, legislation, regulation and the requirements of professional bodies and other organizations, including interpreting the effect on the firm of any proposed changes to legislation.
* Providing preventative legal guidance and risk training to company, including altering HQ of new local regulations and implement policies and guidelines from HQ.
* Making recommendations/drafting formal legal responses to legal issues/disputes
* Keeping abreast of commercial law changes and drafting best practice notes on topical issues for use across company and HQ
* Submitting weekly working report to HQ legal center.
* Pragmatic and solutions driven
* Flexible and adaptable
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Able to take on responsibility and to quickly gain credibility
* Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
* Have an awareness of business strategy
* Able to transform legal issues into a workable solution within a business context
* Italian native speaker and fluent in English as well
* Italy legal qualification (Italy approved law degree is must)
* Three to five (3~5) years relevant practice based and in-house experience
ASUSTeK Italy S.r.l. is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Le eventuali posizioni aperte avranno come luogo di lavoro Cernusco sul Naviglio (MILANO); non sono al momento previste sedi diverse.
Gli eventuali annunci riportati in questa pagina si rivolgono a candidati di entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77). Gli interessati inviino la propria candidatura con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (ex D.lgs 196/03).