ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (2022)
- Tech Specs
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
IPS stands for in-plane switching, a type of LED (a form of LCD) display panel technology.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product specifications may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings.Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site.Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* Result from Mobile Mark 2014 office productivity.
*The standard Asus test environment for battery life is as follows: Windows operating system, display module with 150 nits of brightness, lighting off, and other application settings.
Video Playback: Testing is done with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth off, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, Taskbar Power Mode set to Battery Saver, system volume at 67%, and video at full screen, 1080p resolution.
Web Browsing:Testing is done with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, Taskbar Power Mode set to Better Battery, and using the Weblooper Top50 website in Google Chrome to play the video with a refresh time of 10 seconds.
*Factors that affect battery life include laptop configuration, power settings, and the way it is used. Battery capacity fades with its cycle count and age.
*Quick-charging times apply when using the proper ASUS/ROG adapter included alongside the select model and the system is powered off (via the "shut down" command). In compatible scenarios, batteries can be recharged to 50% within 30 minutes under the optimal temperature range of 20-45 degrees Celsius.
The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.